If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (4 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #476
    Ahh yes, somebody gets it!

Casiraghi: Balo 'grates on people'
    Thursday 26 November, 2009

Under-21 Coach Pierluigi Casiraghi insists chants aimed at Mario Balotelli “are not racist, it’s just his personality that grates on people.”

The Inter striker has been the subject of numerous insulting chants, above all from Juventus fans, and the club was fined for them this week.

While many have blamed racist behaviour for these insults, Azzurrini boss Casiraghi is not so sure.

“It is not an issue of racism, it’s just his personality that grates on people,” insisted the Coach.

“He is often a target, in good and bad, because he is a player with a big personality. At times he does go over the top, but he is improving.

“Mario needs the patience to whittle down a few problems with his character. He is a lot better than he was, even if he still picks up a few too many yellow cards.”

Balotelli is in the Under-21 side along with Inter teammate Davide Santon, who have both been struggling with the pressure lately.

“I agree with Jose Mourinho that a Coach is also a psychologist and has the ability to understand and motivate players,” continued Casiraghi.

“Both Balotelli and Santon are growing and I have no complaints about their attitude. I am certain Santon will remain at Inter and recommend Balotelli do the same so he won’t lose the opportunities he has already earned.”

Football Italia

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

There is absolutely no difference between "Se saltelli, muore Balotelli" and "Zlatan sei un zingaro".

So, keep on jumping people.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I just hope our Ultras at the stadium are as dedicated as us. Balo doesn't stand a chance then, he's a goner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)