If you jump, Balotelli dies(Se Saltelli Muore Balotelli) (3 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Imagine how great it would be if we beat Barca in the CL knock out rounds. Chiellini would get to go elbow to face with his old nemesis once more.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
It won't be the same as "Zlatan, sei uno zingaro". :touched:
Both this line, and wishing/asking Balotelli death is retarded. Our fans are disgusting and whoever say/sing similar things are not any better. I can't stand Balotelli and neither Mountari, but this is too much.. :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Both this line, and wishing/asking Balotelli death is retarded. Our fans are disgusting and whoever say/sing similar things are not any better. I can't stand Balotelli and neither Mountari, but this is too much.. :sergio:
Your post made me stop and think for a minute. I think you do raise a legitimate point. However, the only overriding thing for me is how this issue has been exacerbated by Balotelli's own behavior, Mourinho and his can of gasoline, and the need for a real sarcastic streak -- particularly in dealing with a club that has been nothing but a cynical blight on Serie A (not to mention Juve in particular). And for the mistaken statement that no one can hurl insults at someone because their color is different than somebody else's -- which is a preposterous position.

At its essence, the joke isn't all deathwish... even if it is for some. It's actually a bit of a parody of the tifosi themselves. And for clever points, I admire it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Finally a fucking sane person in this forum :tup: :tup:

*reads who posted that* What, wtf? :snoop: :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Your post made me stop and think for a minute. I think you do raise a legitimate point. However, the only overriding thing for me is how this issue has been exacerbated by Balotelli's own behavior, Mourinho and his can of gasoline, and the need for a real sarcastic streak -- particularly in dealing with a club that has been nothing but a cynical blight on Serie A (not to mention Juve in particular). And for the mistaken statement that no one can hurl insults at someone because their color is different than somebody else's -- which is a preposterous position.

At its essence, the joke isn't all deathwish... even if it is for some. It's actually a bit of a parody of the tifosi themselves. And for clever points, I admire it.
I wish if another word, or wish was used instead of wishing death, that would be funny indeed, like I told you, Muntari or Balotelli I can't stand these freaks, add to them that drama queen Mourinho I hope they fail big time, and their career get the worst possible, but wishing death? it is very childish and dangerous at the same time, and very offensive. They are singing this in stads Greg, and not internet forums. The whole world is watching us, the fans are only bringing trouble and shame to the club, seriously if we play in other city or if they ban our fans to attend the match, it is deserved!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wish if another word, or wish was used instead of wishing death, that would be funny indeed, like I told you, Muntari or Balotelli I can't stand these freaks, add to them that drama queen Mourinho I hope they fail big time, and their career get the worst possible, but wishing death? it is very childish and dangerous at the same time, and very offensive. They are singing this in stads Greg, and not internet forums. The whole world is watching us, the fans are only bringing trouble and shame to the club, seriously if we play in other city or if they ban our fans to attend the match, it is deserved!
Have you read books like "A Season With Verona" -- about jokes concerning death and morbidity? Maybe that's inexcusable, but to go with what Ciro found personally hurtful about the Vesuvius statements, that's par for the fans of the game for as long as time eternal. "Forza Etna" is a perfect example of this when Verona fans were away at Catania in the stands. Because the truth is that a lot of tifosi trigger off this --> :seven:

There's a sick streak of morbidity in the tifosi taunts. "A Season With Verona", for example, told of the celebration of offensiveness when the bus of fans sang a perversion of the Facist-era song celebrating propellers and aviators:

Gira gira l'elica, romba il motore
Questa è la bella vita, la bella vita dell'aviator

(Turn, propeller, turn, out roars the motor
This is the good life, the good life of the aviator)

But in light of recent events where a helicopter of carabinieri crashed in the sea, killing all aboard, they instead sang:

L'elicottero dell'arma è tornato a creator

The policeman's copter has gone back to its maker)

That's not even about another team. It just illustrates a tifosi culture of saying the most offensive, morbid things as a matter of practice. Maybe this is part of the Italian tifosi culture we shouldn't be embracing, but I appreciate it all the more when, say, you contrast it with the louts in leagues like the EPL or La Liga.

You'd be kidding yourself if you think that fans of Inter or Milan wouldn't do this.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Have you read books like "A Season With Verona" -- about jokes concerning death and morbidity? Maybe that's inexcusable, but to go with what Ciro found personally hurtful about the Vesuvius statements, that's par for the fans of the game for as long as time eternal. "Forza Etna" is a perfect example of this when Verona fans were away at Catania in the stands. Because the truth is that a lot of tifosi trigger off this --> :seven:

There's a sick streak of morbidity in the tifosi taunts. "A Season With Verona", for example, told of the celebration of offensiveness when the bus of fans sang a perversion of the Facist-era song celebrating propellers and aviators:

Questa è la bella vita, la bella vita dell'aviator

This is the good life, the good life of the aviator)

But in light of recent events where a helicopter of carabinieri crashed in the sea, killing all aboard, they instead sang:

L'elicottero dell'arma è tornato a creator

The policeman's copter has gone back to its maker)

That's not even about another team. It just illustrates a tifosi culture of saying the most offensive, morbid things as a matter of practice. Maybe this is part of the Italian tifosi culture we shouldn't be embracing, but I appreciate it all the more when, say, you contrast it with the louts in leagues like the EPL or La Liga.
You might be right, I can't understand these sick jokes or their sick culture. Didn't read that book, even if I did or understood their culture, I would probably find this sick and wouldn't approve or sing something like that in front of millions.

My comment wasn't to you or anyone who put that line in their sig, I probably say uglier things here on internet when I don't mean them or say them in real life.

You'd be kidding yourself if you think that fans of Inter or Milan wouldn't do this.
Two wrongs doesn't make it right. As I said earlier, anyone else say similar things are not any better than "us" (Juve fans in the stads).

Some of you guys take stuff too seriously, dio boia.
Like I said, it's been said in stadiums and not internet forums, you can't say things like these in front of millions.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, snoop, I still give you props for trying to take the high road. That just doesn't happen enough around here. :tup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Pft, we're chanting this for over a decade, only we jump so orthodox catholics would die. :D

Sep 1, 2002
Ha ha ha, let's laugh at the black man.

Why not throw a few bananas while we are at it.

Italy has a culture of racist, violent, extremists in football, but the majority I know who often don't take their families to a match for this reason, find this kind of chant repulsive. As should any rational humane person.

There should be zero tolorance to this kind of manure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)