If you had 10million.. (1 Viewer)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
and you had to spend/get rid of it in week what would you do?(this sounds real dunnit:D)

-a)Youre sitting there eyes fixed like a mother****in owl on the paper anyone comes near the loot youll kill them, yeah even your moms. Time will pass.Youre too scared of someone jacking the chedder you will sleep by your loot and eventually die by it an old hairy, crusty butcher knife toenails, but in your final breaths you will light a match and burn the dough with you.

b)Without even thinking about yourself you will give it in portions to different charities.

c) First you will get your parents out of their jobs and pay off all their debts the mortage move off to the country of you choice to live a life of luxury. Spend the lot on whatever you want.

d)Spaz the **** out and die of a brain attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
e) Put it in a bank. Get, say, 3.5% interest, thats 350.000 € per year. More than enough to have a fairily luxurious life and still have the 10 mil in the bank if you need them.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
i would buy a villa in Beverly Hills,and the rest of the money would be spent on clothes clothes clothes clothes :D ,slumber parties,pool parties,soirees....etc. ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'd give half of it to charity/my church, take my friends and family out to dinner, and put the rest into enough investments to provide for my family for at least 3 generations after my own

OP
MCPIERO

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    Thats decent gray. I have a big ambition of building a football school/academy in Pakistan. Football is about to blow up in my country but there is no real structure yet. Fifa have helped recently though. Charity. I would like to build some sort of foundation. To have a nice life with the family and misses and have at least 8 kids to spend the rest of money on nappies and baby stuff:D

Len if you were to give it all to charity you will get enough love from God. Paradise will be certain after this life, and even in this life you will be looked after. I swear I dont know of any rich person who actually gives money to poor in big amounts. They always do it for publicity.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    e) Put it in a bank. Get, say, 3.5% interest, thats 350.000 € per year. More than enough to have a fairily luxurious life and still have the 10 mil in the bank if you need them.
    Pretty much what I'd do, though whether you could get 3.5% interest in the uk after tax is another matter :sigh:

Of course I'd take 1 million of the initial 10 and buy a house car new wardrobe, an all expenses trip on a round the world cruise etc, but the rest I'd put to savings definitely

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    I swear I dont know of any rich person who actually gives money to poor in big amounts. They always do it for publicity.
    Of course you don't know about the ones who don't do it for publicity, since they get no publicity :p

Nah, I get what you mean, that annoys me too :(

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    To be honest though if I were rich I'd only do it if I got some good publicity over it. Whats the point being all nice if no-one knows about it..they will all still stereotype you as the typical rich bloke!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Whats the point being all nice if no-one knows about it..they will all still stereotype you as the typical rich bloke!
    Well I guess it all depends on whose opinion you value :) but that's another discussion altogether

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    I would invest all the money, to hopefully make more money to use for the rest of my life, so I can retire early...;) Also to give some to Charity and help my family....

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    Thats decent gray. I have a big ambition of building a football school/academy in Pakistan. Football is about to blow up in my country but there is no real structure yet. Fifa have helped recently though. Charity. I would like to build some sort of foundation. To have a nice life with the family and misses and have at least 8 kids to spend the rest of money on nappies and baby stuff:D

Len if you were to give it all to charity you will get enough love from God. Paradise will be certain after this life, and even in this life you will be looked after. I swear I dont know of any rich person who actually gives money to poor in big amounts. They always do it for publicity.

Bill Gates gives shitloads of money to charity.

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Pretty much what I'd do, though whether you could get 3.5% interest in the uk after tax is another matter :sigh:

Of course I'd take 1 million of the initial 10 and buy a house car new wardrobe, an all expenses trip on a round the world cruise etc, but the rest I'd put to savings definitely

I would buy everything, cars, apartments, etc, on loan, I wouldnt want to touch those 10 mil.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    honestly, you can easily just relax the rest of your life with 10m€ if you are smart enough to invest them properly... Actually 1m€ would be enough...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)