If you could have one thing (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jennifer Lawrence's virginity
Banging a 12-year-old might sound like a blast. But you also have to remember that at that level of inexperience, you're likely to get your deck bit and the feeling afterwards of, "Damn, well that was weaksauce."

What are you talking about? How is mine not a right answer?
See above.

I don't even know why I bothered.
You forgot to exclude the Danes.

I'll take the continent of Africa.
I'll take the incontinent of Africa.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You can get Africa. Too much Ebola..

I'll take Michael Jackson's nose.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want red pubes..
There is no such thing of too much Ebola, there is natural selection of those that dont listen to medical advice. Hence i'm waiting at unibet when we can put money on the competition between aids and ebola for the 2014/2015 season

(yes, that was a joke)

Red pubes. Well, i can send a few grams of orange if she agrees, if thats what your heart desires

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Banging a 12-year-old might sound like a blast. But you also have to remember that at that level of inexperience, you're likely to get your deck bit and the feeling afterwards of, "Damn, well that was weaksauce."
Yeah? Win.

- - - Updated - - -

Red pubes. Well, i can send a few grams of orange if she agrees, if thats what your heart desires
I'll pass.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Viriginity is way overrated. It primarily exists as the domain for Mormons who are on the borderline of going off on mass school shootings.

Apr 12, 2004
The country of Chad, so I could change its name to Corey, and complete the goal of Coalition 2056.

Here, I've thought this through quite a bit, I even set up a facebook group called, "Proposal for the Advancement of Coalition 2056"

Here is what it states:

The Coalition has several different regulations set to be in place in the next 50 years, these goals and regulations are as follows:

1) Buy a third world country, the country chosen has been the poor country of Chad. Once purchased, the country's name will be changed to "Corey".

2) Using large 18-wheeled type trucks, all of the wildlife, including flora and fauna, will be gathered up and sent to large meat packing/incinerating facilities.

3) All of the animals will be ground up into a meat paste, which will then be rationed out to the population as the only available food product.

4) After all of the plants and animals are killed, the whole country is to be covered in asphalt.

5) Only government vehicles, I.E. the trucks taking the animals to the meat facilities, or the asphalt trucks, are allowed to have both steering wheels and steering linkage.

6) All other private or public vehicles will not be equiped with the ability to turn, thus making them unidirectional. The cars may go forward and backward, but NO TURNING will be allowed.

7) If a vehicle is caught interfering with any government vehicle, especially the Meat Trucks, the occupants are subject to ejection from the vehicle, and being thrown into a meat truck for processing. This includes all living family members as well.

8) Corey's main export will be human blood followed closely by meat paste.

***Constitutional Laws of The PRC***

1) A: No lawsuits can be filed against The Government, Governmeant Employees, or any Government Agencies.

B: All personal issues will be settled from a choice set by a head government official in any form of Mortal Combat set by that said official.

2) A: Any citizen of The PRC wishing to exit the country must present a valid PRC passport at the time of exit of emmigration.

B: Passports in any form are illegal in The PRC and those persons with "valid" passports are hereby voided and the holders of these "valid" passports must report to a government meat-packing facility for processing within 90 days or the bearer will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Meat Truck.

3) A: Any communication with outside sources, be it family members in other countries or outside news sources is strictly forbidden. I.E. - News, TV, Print, et cetera.

B: All news must be submitted to the NNA for clearance prior to release into the general public.

4) All education in The PRC, both basic and advanced is seen as trivial by The Government since all citizens and employees must attempt to only stay alive, and hence not being able to read this Constitution will only further the economy of The PRC by breaking the rules herein.

5) Because of prior law 4 of no education and since no one can read, mail is hence illegal.

6) The only imported beverage for average citizen consumption will be Milwaukee's Best Light beer. This will be the only drink allowed in the country and will be the cornerstone of the diet for the average citizen to supplement the meat paste.

7) All other products for consumption will be allowed only to Government Officials and if any food other than the above stated is found on any person, they shall be introduced to the Meat Truck.

8) All forms of religion in Corey are illegal, the only deity allowed to be worshipped other than the Government and its Officials will be Oillah and his profits, Gasolin, Toluene, Benzene, Kerosene, and His Holiness - The Diesel.
@Bjerknes @Enron @swag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)