if u were to choose a german player? (1 Viewer)

geroi

Dec 7, 2004
I'd take Ballack in a heartbeat. He's exactly what Juve needs right now. He can brake legs almost as good as Tacchinardi, but is also very good at helping out in the attack.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If I had to choose, I would pick Andreas Hinkel (RB for Stuttgart) and Bastian Schweinsteiger. No way in hell I'm wasting money of Kuranyi (overrated).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Timo Hildebrand is a good keeper while Philip Lahm and Andreas Hinkel are excellent attacking full backs. Ballack and Deisler have talent in abundance and I'm confident that Bastian Schweinsteiger is going to be something special. Kevin Kuranyi isn't a bad player either.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Timo Hildebrand is a good keeper while Philip Lahm and Andreas Hinkel are excellent attacking full backs. Ballack and Deisler have talent in abundance and I'm confident that Bastian Schweinsteiger is going to be something special. Kevin Kuranyi isn't a bad player either.
juve is not gonna need a goalkeeper for the next 15 years..;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Effenberg
:rofl: I would have taken Effenberg six years ago, but not now. I don't think he has gotten any better after being absent from football for the past few years.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Oh I have been advocating for Lahm ever since i saw him at the Euros and the right back was not bad either, but its Lahm for me and also the wonderful ballack. Noone else would i remotely consider

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ballack is overrated IMO, as he seems to not show up on a consistent basis. But Michael along with Emerson in midfield sounds like a tempting partnership to say the least. He would add a bit more creativity to the side, and would fit in Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)