If u were the manager..... (3 Viewers)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #61
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
    But you're right - it's very difficult to tell the difference at early age. It's possible though - it's done in Holland as well but it still is very, very difficult....
    then dont buy, do hat ajax normally does...

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    As for Lazio, we will compromise if not Nesta then Stam
    I'd rather have Stam than Nesta, but that is just me. Either way, we need a quality striker more. I see a few option open: Tore Andre Flo, Mario Jardel, or Klose (if he is still availible). This would really make our attack fearsome.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    then dont buy, do hat ajax normally does...
    Which is take thousands of youngsters into a camp and pour millions of dollars of training into them and get a few stars. Italy is to cowardly to try something that audacious.

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #64
    pour millions into youth development, but then get [/b]tens of millions[/b] outta transfer sales of these stars.....

but yeah ur right, were to cautios to do anything like that :irritate:

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

I'd rather have Stam than Nesta, but that is just me. Either way, we need a quality striker more. I see a few option open: Tore Andre Flo, Mario Jardel, or Klose (if he is still availible). This would really make our attack fearsome.
    Flo imo is not good enough for Juve, I mean he cannot even get into the Rangers team, Jardel, i am not sure will want to sit on the bench and if he thinks he ought to be in the Brazilian squad, then no way will he wanna be on Juve's bench and besides didnt i read somewhere you saying we don't have goodcrossers of the ball which is true btw

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Flo imo is not good enough for Juve, I mean he cannot even get into the Rangers team, Jardel, i am not sure will want to sit on the bench and if he thinks he ought to be in the Brazilian squad, then no way will he wanna be on Juve's bench and besides didnt i read somewhere you saying we don't have goodcrossers of the ball which is true btw
    Flo still scored like 20 goals last season. That kind of production can not be overlooked. A prooved goalscorer, in the purest form, would be very good to have coming off of the bench.

And I did say that we don't have any good crosser, in the mid-field, but once Zamby is back, and with DP, Jardel could get plenty of high balls. Also, he isn't as one dimensional as most people think. He is a pretty leathal finisher with his feet.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Flo scored 20 goals in a league where Larsson scores at least 35 goals every season and Zamby imo not a good crosser of the ball but more importantly Jardel will not tolerate being on the bench for long spells

Jul 12, 2002
    Points taken, however, a good goalscorer is needed, and Flo and Jardel are among the only ones left out there.

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    I honestly don't see the point of getting Chiesa.
    To avoid the exhaustion of DP and Trez as happened last year. If we consider ourselves as serious contenders for the league/CL (I don't but whatever) we can't have players as Zalayeta on the field.

Jul 12, 2002
    I've got to agree with that in general, but Chiesa is too old, and there is no garuntee that he will even be able to play. This kind of doubt makes his price and his wage too large. Why should we buy him, when we could get any number of other strikers who would cost less, score more, and be here longer/have a better resale value?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)