If Trez go to ...... (1 Viewer)

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
If Trezeguet said yes to the doctors for rehabilitation ( 4 months), maybe Juve has to buy or recall a player.

We Have Del Piero, Zlatan and Zalayeta. Do you think that is enought?

Maybe recallin Sculli or make a step up for Pazzini, o find a striker (that not play in any european competition) for the rest of the season.

Options:

RECALL

SCULLI
PADALINO
PAZZINI
BENJAMIN

OR

BUY OPTIONS ( IN LAST JUVE RUMORS)

LUCA TONI
N.ANELKA
C.BUENO
MUTU (i think that play for chelsea in CL, and he cant be used in this competition)
BAZZANI

what is teh better options? more names?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
If we recall a player, will he be available immediately?
I think that is affirmative because player moves are allowed if a serious injury takes place. As you recall Barthez tried to make a move away from Manchester to Marseille last season in February, but for some reason UEFA didn't allow it. I think that was due to the recovery of OM's goalkeeper from injury.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Kapo, Nedved, Olivera and Camoranesi can play upfront in case of emergency. Moggi could buy a player in January,not a superstar.

I think Capello will play with Zlatan upfront with Neddy and Camo supporting him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I don't think that we really, really need a striker. DP-Zlatan can be the first choice partnership with Zalayeta being the designated sub. Kapo and Olivera are capable of playing just behind the target man, and if absolutely necessary we can change formations.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Recall Pazzini? Sounds Great! But is he even ours? I don't think we own any percentage of his contract. But recallin Sculli sounds good, not much of a scorer but he does create chances, from what I've read.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Next transfer window is in December- 3 months from now. Trez should be back in 4 months if he undergoes a surgery.

I don't see much point in recalling either- you can't play 'em in the CL.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Next transfer window is in December- 3 months from now. Trez should be back in 4 months if he undergoes a surgery.

True. Anyway we have Ibra, DP and Zala, plus Kapo, Olivera so there is no crisis.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it depends on what we are looking for.

if its the support striker role, i think olivera can play that role unless he breaks into the side and takes out camoranesi on the right. But kapo can also play that role so maybe thats not an issue. hence, miccoli and guzman most likely wont return mid season.

but the striker role is a problem. if trez keeps on getting injured, zlatan needs some back up. zalayeta produces the goods on occasions but isnt quality. this is where the trouble is, juve would have to buy a striker as they dont have any real target men on loan.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Toni eyes major move
Wednesday 6 October, 2004

Luca Toni says he is happy at Palermo but dreams about moving to one of the big Italian clubs.

The Italian international has had a fantastic start to the season and he’s already being linked with a summer switch.

"People are telling me that big clubs such as Roma are interested and that is very pleasing," said the striker.

"To play for an important team is a dream for everybody, especially as they offer the opportunity to play top class European football."

However, Toni – Serie B’s top scorer last term – is just focusing on delivering the goods for his current side.

"I’m very happy with Palermo and it is my plan to lead the side into European competition," he added.

"However, we must take things slowly by achieving our first objective which is to avoid relegation.

"Even if the fact that Christian Zaccardo has joined me in the Italian squad shows that Palermo are doing well so far."

The former Brescia player also revealed his personal goal objective for the new campaign. "I want to beat my Serie A record which is 13," he concluded.

channel4.com

He'd probably prefer Roma to Juve simply because he'd have a better chance of starting at the Olimpico.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

actually they can play in CL if we bring 'em back... And big fat no for Sculli from me, so loaning Mutu (with Chelski paying the salaries, naturally :D) would be optional... Morientes doesn't sound bad either, but I really doubt that he would come...

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I don't think that we really, really need a striker. DP-Zlatan can be the first choice partnership with Zalayeta being the designated sub. Kapo and Olivera are capable of playing just behind the target man, and if absolutely necessary we can change formations.
I agree with u.we still have 3 atackers + kapo and olivera.but if moggi or capello insists to bring new player.that should be cassano:cool: just don't bring shitty players like we did few years ago.we were bringing H.sukur.and then brought esnaider and henry(tho it was great transfer :down:). am sure moggi will not do the same mistakes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)