if just time can go back (1 Viewer)

Aug 3, 2004
hi everyone, in our lives we do many stupid things and then we regret. As for me, i had a chance to study medicine in the united kingdom for free but i didn't go because my parents did not agree so i stayed in the country feeling so sad. Now they tell me that they gave me a chance to go and i didn't do it. Well yes, i didn't go because i didn't want to do something they don't want me to do. if just time can go back, i would go there without thinking. What about you ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I wouldn't waste all my time playing computer games and watching TV. Instead, I'd spend more time playing football, learning languages, drawing, studying the Bible etc.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
in an ideal world is what I meant, of course ;)

nah but really, I'd try to cut down on bs like computer games and the like

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I actually considered getting one, but I decided that I need not create another way to waste my time ;)

Also, computers are more versatile than PS2, and I've got gamepads that have everything the PS2 controllers have. Besides, the main thing I'd play on PS2 is Pro Evolution Soccer, which I have on computer anyway ;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL: @ Zlatan! I'd go to the beginning of High school and study like crazy things I like-languages, physics, math, history.......I'm such a failure :D

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
Till the moment she became an expert on the bible she was normal, but now she's a bloke not to live with. She's kind of crazy and she knows it's because of our religion and regrets that herself, but fortunately she didn't "follow" my cousin, who because of the religion went completely crazy and ended up in hospital.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
Till the moment she became an expert on the bible she was normal, but now she's a bloke not to live with. She's kind of crazy and she knows it's because of our religion and regrets that herself, but fortunately she didn't "follow" my cousin, who because of the religion went completely crazy and ended up in hospital.
Yeah, tell me about that!
I had a long talk with my brother some time ago and I know now what "brain wash" means.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
He never really was, but he started to meet some people, I dont know how to call them in English, but if I tell you Polish name, you will understand: świadkowie Jehowy.
I have nothing against them, more: I like some things they say, but also I dont like the others: and I dont like my brother to speak some things: he never did that before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)