Idiots (3 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I know that my country ain't near perfect as say the UK and the US for example, but can't some idiots get themselves out of the 1960s?

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/readstory.php?id=5708

They're talking like we are killing each other in the streets! :wth::irritate::yuck:

Edit:For those who may not know, the violence in Jos ended in May last year, and it was the kind of sectarian violence that we see in Northern Ireland for example.

Why did they not come when there was actually violence?

Stupid rednecks!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
I know that my country ain't near perfect as say the UK and the US for example, but can't some idiots get themselves out of the 1960s?

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/readstory.php?id=5708

They're talking like we are killing each other in the streets! :wth::irritate::yuck:

Edit:For those who may not know, the violence in Jos ended in May last year, and it was the kind of sectarian violence that we see in Northern Ireland for example.

Why did they not come when there was actually violence?

Stupid rednecks!
People did come when the violence was happening you ****tard.

These stupid rednecks spend their lifes helping people in your nation. Not just with violence, but aids, ophans and poverty.

Maybe if you would do something other than sitting on your ass complaining about what they are doing they wouldnt have to sort out your problems.

And people like this old 'redneck' raising awareness results in british people giving alot of money to help. So dont be such an ignorant shit.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

People did come when the violence was happening you ****tard.

These stupid rednecks spend their lifes helping people in your nation. Not just with violence, but aids, ophans and poverty.

Maybe if you would do something other than sitting on your ass complaining about what they are doing they wouldnt have to sort out your problems.

And people like this old 'redneck' raising awareness results in british people giving alot of money to help. So dont be such an ignorant shit.
    Come to Nigeria when you're less busy, I'll host you. Maybe in the summer? After your trip, you'll stop being ignorant!

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Nigerian basketball player, good stuff
    Is that so?

As far as I've been concerned for God-only-knows-how-many years, there are only 2 sports in the world: football and the rest.

Mohammed Asha is a Nigerian basketballer? If he isn't an NBA great, I'll be really hard pressed to know his name. Really!

As to pulling names of Nigerians out of the hat and asking me?

Nigeria has a population that is almost the same size with the EU. I can't possibly know everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)