[ICC] Real Madrid 3-1 Juventus [August 4th 2018] (8 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Where is Douglas Costa going to play? Mandzukic? :shifty:
Well I imagine that in a majority of games (where we play weaker opposition) Cancelo would play RB and Costa LW. Away to Barca though we might see Cuads and Cancelo on the flanks and i think that would be awesome option to have.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that question will be answered 10 months from now

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Well I imagine that in a majority of games (where we play weaker opposition) Cancelo would play RB and Costa LW. Away to Barca though we might see Cuads and Cancelo on the flanks and i think that would be awesome option to have.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that question will be answered 10 months from now
It would be an offensive 4-5-1.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Well no it would be called the disastrous 4-5-1 cause Bonucci will be starter hence we will lose every game because our club's sole goal is to please Bonucci at our own expense.
Sorry, I never said such thing ;). My only concer with Bonucci was losing a young defender for an error-prone defender with no resale value.

P.S. from now on Ill just read your posts first, then Ill say something similar and agree with everything you say.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Sorry, I never said such thing ;). My only concer with Bonucci was losing a young defender for an error-prone defender with no resale value.

P.S. from now on Ill just read your posts first, then Ill say something similar and agree with everything you say.
don't be such a drama queen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)