[ICC] JUVENTUS 2-3 Tottenham [July 21st, 2019] (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Or even Higuain. The only excuse should be Copa America fatigue.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Are you an idiot? Dybala isnt in the squad. Higauin wasnt in Copa America. And there is zero plans for him to stay in this team, so who cares if he is on bench.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Despite his woeful attitude in training, Cancelo has been easily our best player today
Not surprising, besides Ronaldo is only player on the pitch that can dribble anyone.

Pjanic can hold unto the ball and pass it on, Berna I have no idea what he is doing....

And the rest are not technical enough or attacking enough.

Jan 22, 2016
It wasn't our worst pre season considering the situation.

Our midfield needs one more player capable of running with the ball and good at receiving it.

Having Both Can and Matuidi would be a waste of space.

Cancelo is surprisingly fit and on form. The way he runs with ball is amazing.
He should be non transferable for us.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No but seriously, it’s annoying to watch us stink up the joint in front of potential new fans. I can accept us playing like dogs balls in pre-season games, just don’t it in the mountains away from the worlds media.
I hope you are joking? Its first pre season game with new coach and many starters missing. Who cares?

If anyone becomes a new fan because of a pre season game then they are clueless.

Also its Singapore. You ain't getting new fans here, they are all Man U or Pool fans more or less lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cancelo always dribbles his way out od trouble rather than pass it. Bound to go wrong a few times every season. He should really keep that urge in check in our own half.
No he needs to do this more aslong as it's in right zones. Individually like that is needed for problem solution. Passing sideways ad infinitum can get you stuck easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)