[ICC Champs] Australia - New Zealand (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I don't know what the hell is this...cricket? or rugby? in any case I am bored of my 25000 laying around like that useless...so 25000 on the "socceroos":p:p

EDIT: when will this sport be played? tell me who wins:p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
LOL yea all betting on the Aussies...but the Kiwis are gonna spring a suprise...all depends on one guy though...

Bond....Shane Bond

gray

Apr 22, 2003
poisonwoody said:
i smell an upset here
you know the saying "never say never"?

well, let me say that New Zealand will never be better than Australia at cricket (or anything for that matter :p)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
gray said:
you know the saying "never say never"?

well, let me say that New Zealand will never be better than Australia at cricket (or anything for that matter :p)
right on:pint:
and it is bit boring(except for the ashes last season i guess) Michael

by the way its 85-6 new zealand batting and chasing 230 i think...if anyone is interested

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
sateeh said:
right on:pint:
and it is bit boring(except for the ashes last season i guess) Michael

by the way its 85-6 new zealand batting and chasing 230 i think...if anyone is interested
That good or bad?? for Australia I mean...got 25 K on my boys:p

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
ICC Champions Trophy semi-final, Mohali:

Australia 240-9 (50 overs) beat New Zealand 206 (46 overs) by 34 runs

McGrath bowled 10 successive overs, taking 3-22
Australia secured a first appearance in a Champions Trophy final with a 34-run victory over New Zealand in Mohali.

Chasing 241 for victory, the Kiwis tumbled to 35-6, Glenn McGrath taking 3-22 in a 10-over spell.

But Jacob Oram (43) and Daniel Vettori (79) shared a seventh-wicket stand of 103 and the lower order kept thrashing boundaries to make the Aussies sweat.

Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds both hit 58 as Australia posted 240-9, Kyle Mills taking 4-38 for New Zealand.

And the Aussies went on to continue their recent dominance over their trans-Tasman rivals with their 16th victory in their last 18 one-day matches.

It put an end to New Zealand hopes of another shot at the title they won in Kenya six years ago.

Kiwi captain Stephen Fleming said on winning the toss that there would be movement early and bowling would be more difficult under lights.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/6101964.stm

Anyway i still don't understand the score. What is cricket anyway? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)