Ibrahimovic, The Maradona Goal vs. NAC - 22 August (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I do still believe so.

It will be difficult for Zlatan to play in Seria A.
You dont know what youre talking about, Serie A IS for players like Zlatan, he is the one who suits Serie A the most, because he has the best skills ever, even Nesta will get hard times to handle Zlatan from now on.

Maradona didnt really have problems in Serie A, in a more defensive era too.
Zlatan will rock with Juve! ;). Wait and see.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

agh. its 3 oclock in the morning here.

diego armando, being in a more offenssive era had it easier than zlatan will have it.

When Maradona played, then it was more defensive play in Serie A than it is today.
My point is that, its exactly players like Zlatan who will succed the most in Serie A because of his awesome skills. Simple as that.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

When Maradona played, then it was more defensive play in Serie A than it is today.
My point is that, its exactly players like Zlatan who will succed the most in Serie A because of his awesome skills. Simple as that.

:p

i was reading offenssive all this time

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
I hope that he will make such a goal, thats better than Maradona. He is the opposite of Maradona, he is bigger than he and he is miles better than Maradona:D:D:D and the best he is a juventino:cheesy::cheesy:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
I hope that he will make such a goal, thats better than Maradona. He is the opposite of Maradona, he is bigger than he and he is miles better than Maradona:D:D:D and the best he is a juventino:cheesy::cheesy:
i agree on that.

Maradopna´s was a wonderfull goal... but it was a bit easier for him cuz he was sprinting like crazy and is easier to pas a player with speed than with skill. Im not saying thath mara had not skill.. but anways.. i dont praise that goal like the people do.

Zlatan goal was amazibng cuz he dribbles a lot of players in a very short distance.. it was difficult and he had to pull of a lot of tricks to beat the players in that small area.

Thje point that maradona have is that he dribbled an england NT whih is more diffu lt than Nasca FC

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

i agree on that.

Maradopna´s was a wonderfull goal... but it was a bit easier for him cuz he was sprinting like crazy and is easier to pas a player with speed than with skill. Im not saying thath mara had not skill.. but anways.. i dont praise that goal like the people do.

Zlatan goal was amazibng cuz he dribbles a lot of players in a very short distance.. it was difficult and he had to pull of a lot of tricks to beat the players in that small area.

Thje point that maradona have is that he dribbled an england NT whih is more diffu lt than Nasca FC
And the fact England were Argentina's greatest rivals and it was in the World Cup make me think Maradona's goal was still a lot better. Besides Maradona just said to himself: "fine, I'm standing here on my own half, I'm bored, I'm going to make a goal." Ibrahimovic on the other hand was just trying to find space to shoot.

Of course his goal was brilliant as well, but it was a coincidence more or less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)