Ibrahimovic teaching Cannavaro the flip-flop. (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
We can't have a thread about a video of our players?

You need to chill out, go to the Offical DP thread or something. :D
SS, how you doing ringo?

Of coarse we can have a thread about our players, but It's only about time to see him packin his bags and leaving, so It's useless.

You're right, I'll go rest in Dp's official thread.

:pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
SS, how you doing ringo?

Of coarse we can have a thread about our players, but It's only about time to see him packin his bags and leaving, so It's useless.

You're right, I'll go rest in Dp's official thread.

:pint:

:lol2:

Have you ever left your house, had someone ask where youre going, and answered "Home --- the official DP thread"

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Erik-with-a-k said:
Good thing you're not a moderator :D

Where you at btw? For a moment we all thought you were in the bombing zones :frown2:

Yea, seriously. All the bombing wouldn't have happened if you could've just stopped doing that shit.

:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Erik-with-a-k said:
Good thing you're not a moderator :D

Where you at btw? For a moment we all thought you were in the bombing zones :frown2:

I was in Lebanon and today I arrived in Romania....I really don't know and how I managed to escape from there....I risked my life and my sister's life to pass through syrian borders....What's happening in Lebanon now didn't even happen in WW1 or 2....Hitler wouldn't have done something like this....Everything is doing just like you can Imagine....Just like I told some members, I saw death in my own eyes...Our home is destroyed Btw.

Thank god we're still alive though.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Azzurri7 said:
I was in Lebanon and today I arrived in Romania....I really don't know and how I managed to escape from there....I risked my life and my sister's life to pass through syrian borders....What's happening in Lebanon now didn't even happen in WW1 or 2....Hitler wouldn't have done something like this....Everything is doing just like you can Imagine....Just like I told some members, I saw death in my own eyes...Our home is destroyed Btw.

Thank god we're still alive though.
Your home is destroyed? That's terrible :sad: But as you said, at least you are all still alive.

The Hitler comparison isn't correct though. Rotterdam for example was turned into nothing more than a pile of rubble during the nazi invasion of 1940. Thousands of civilians died as the Luftwaffe ruthlessly bombed civilian quarters as if they were military bases...

Crap like this has a habit of just spiralling out of control doesn't it? I hope it won't cause a full scale war to erupt in the Middle East...

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
Does anyone actully want zlatan to stay with juve if there is one guy i would be happy to see go is zlatan,and this would be a good time for juve and other teams to give young italian players a try lets ty and make the seria a and b as a farm team for the national team as well as the under 21 team.Im tired of seeing oversea players come here and do shit ...what do you think guys?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Erik-with-a-k said:
Your home is destroyed? That's terrible :sad: But as you said, at least you are all still alive.

The Hitler comparison isn't correct though. Rotterdam for example was turned into nothing more than a pile of rubble during the nazi invasion of 1940. Thousands of civilians died as the Luftwaffe ruthlessly bombed civilian quarters as if they were military bases...

Crap like this has a habit of just spiralling out of control doesn't it? I hope it won't cause a full scale war to erupt in the Middle East...
I agree with Rab, he is not exagerating it. the Hate of Israeli forces there is uglier than you all think, there are half million of people suffering from the war, some of them are away from any connections to outside, I am not sure if they can arrange a food or not :sigh:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
snoop said:
I agree with Rab, he is not exagerating it. the Hate of Israeli forces there is uglier than you all think, there are half million of people suffering from the war, some of them are away from any connections to outside, I am not sure if they can arrange a food or not :sigh:
I'm not saying he's exaggerating at all. I'm saying you shouldn't compare it to other atrocities and say things have never gotten this bad anywhere before. If my grandmother had heard that she might have killed the lad for dismissing everything she saw as a teenager during the Nazi occupation of Holland in WWII. From bombings to rape to famine to death to genocide.

In the same way should nobody ever dismiss what is happening in Lebanon right now by saying "The Lebanon situation wasn't so bad" once peace has returned in a year or so. We should never patronise any armed conflict that way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)