Ibrahimovic Presentation At Inter (1 Viewer)

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Okay,he left ,no big deal,but saying that he was Inter supporter from the child age.What a prostitute.
Mr .Crapello washed his mind saying that he is best in the world.But I do not know who he learned to speak like this.He became a star with Juve ,okay he was in Ajaks but his price raised with Juve,no other club.
I admire him a lot,he left ,but why this crappy shitspeak"I was Inter supporter from a chil"?Maybe Moratti will give him extra pair of Pirelli tyres?F..k

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Dukoski said:
Okay,he left ,no big deal,but saying that he was Inter supporter from the child age.What a prostitute.
Mr .Crapello washed his mind saying that he is best in the world.But I do not know who he learned to speak like this.He became a star with Juve ,okay he was in Ajaks but his price raised with Juve,no other club.
I admire him a lot,he left ,but why this crappy shitspeak"I was Inter supporter from a chil"?Maybe Moratti will give him extra pair of Pirelli tyres?F..k
:shifty:

Dude, why are you embarassing yourself. It's well known fact he was an Inter-"supporter" since he was a kid. And Ronaldo was his favourite player.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dukoski said:
It's widely known that he's an Inter supporter. He said it years before he joined Juventus.

You may dislike him, but rather than doing so because it's the FoTM, do so because of his actions.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
what the hell, i thought when we got rid of this guy we wouldnt have to talk about him anymore? and we are making new threads for him :disagree:
he's a fooking dork

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Zlatan Promises Inter His Best

Fresh Inter Milan strike catch Zlatan Ibrahimovic has vowed to raise his game to a new level at the San Siro.

"The real Ibrahimovic hasn't been seen yet," he told Corriere dello Sport. "I'm determined to do more because I have a lot of potential and I have a lot of belief in myself."

"I haven't shown my best and I'm sure I'll grow," said the former Ajax and Juventus ace.

"I've arrived at Inter to win everything – in Italy and the world."

http://www.soccer365.com/EUROPEAN_NEWS/Italy_News/page_179_125581.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------

:p This man is really a phenomenon...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)