Ibra Profile: The New (and only?) King Of Juve (2 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

:groan:, i used to say : " no one will take the nb 10 of Roberto Baggio"
before del piero showed up

i think after ale,the number 10 shouldn't be given THAT easy to someone else......

if i could choose,i wouldn't give it to anyone.
at least for some years

Buy on AliExpress.com

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
lmfao, number 10 should always go to a symbol of Juventus, but keeping it away from others for years... ? hehe please !

Btw, # 10 seems to sink in value this season :(

Ibra has been awesome for Juve this season, without him we wouldnt get so far as we did. Moggi is a smart dude...
So Ibra deserves the credit he is given... no doubt !

Yes, arrogance is important and that makes a player in a "want-to-win" situation. Its crucial for a team !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i think after ale,the number 10 shouldn't be given THAT easy to someone else......

if i could choose,i wouldn't give it to anyone.
at least for some years

Alex is not a Baresi

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MeRs0 ] ++
lmfao, number 10 should always go to a symbol of Juventus, but keeping it away from others for years... ? hehe please !

Btw, # 10 seems to sink in value this season :(

Ibra has been awesome for Juve this season, without him we wouldnt get so far as we did. Moggi is a smart dude...
So Ibra deserves the credit he is given... no doubt !

Yes, arrogance is important and that makes a player in a "want-to-win" situation. Its crucial for a team !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Alex is not a Baresi
To us he is, to the Ultras he is, to the Juventus Supporters in Italy he is.

He has been voted many times, Juve's Fav player of all time, So i think he IS.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Zlatan has the makings of a new King, though not Italian, he is better suited than Cassano. Gilardino would be great at Juventus and if he does come and DP leaves then it might be him who gets the number 10.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't agree...I would have preffered it to be retired after Baggio left. But Im sure Juve will find another Icon to wear the #10, and many if u will then love that player to death.

May 30, 2004
well if sum1 is found they can get the no.10 jersey back but for someone to tke an icon spot like how del piero did i think it will take a looong loong time... del piero has given soo much and played at juventus for too long .... i dont kno whod match up to that

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I hope you are joking about that?:wth:
actually i said shuld it be ... as question now i kno you think its ridiculous i for one dont care.... but hes been wearing it for too long i dont think 10 del piero can be anything else it just wont look right.. it will take some using to

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I think that the #10 should rest until we get someone it fits on. Someone special. Someone Italian...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i agree with this and i think most of juventinis will agree too.
I wouldn't mind it all. But anyhow I don't think it will happen. In anycase I don't think there will be another Del Piero in Juve:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)