Ibra out in Juve revolution (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have noticed Zlatan lately playing out wide on the right pretty well. His crosses and passes to the middle are really good. This is somthing that Capello should notice and play a trident or gice the right side for Zlatan with Zambrotta behind him.

Mutu or DP can play alongside Trezeguet.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #22
    food for thought, Juve havent won in their last SEVEN games, in Serie A they have tied 5 in a row, 4 of those ties 1-1, 3 of the last games have been the exact same scenario, going down 1-0 then equalising really late, something is wrong every1 knows that, what do u do when things arent working, u try 2 fix it! No not Capello i want to know one thing, you have been playing the same lineup for the last 7 games! Zlatan hasnt scored since february! When one doesnt change the squad, that means he is content with the teams performance. Capello are u content? What is a striker's job? 2 score goals, if he doesnt do his job u bring in someone else 2 do the job, only Capello and Mancini dont understand this concept(J.Cruz). Even Ferguson benched Ruud in favor of Saha for a while.

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
    Juventus 2006-2007

Gk: Buffon
    Dc: Gallas
    Dc: Thuram
    Dc: Cannavaro
    Rm: Joaquin
    Dm: Emerson
    Dm: Vieira
    Lm: Zambrotta/Nedved
    Am: D'Alessandro/Marchionni
    Att: Trezeguet
    Att: Henry

Rsv: Abbiati, Balzaretti, Barzagli/Bonera, Kovac, Chiellini, Marchionni, Dacourt, Almiron, Mutu, Suazo, Del Piero

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Dalton said:
    Juventus 2006-2007

Rsv: Abbiati, Balzaretti, Barzagli/Bonera, Kovac, Chiellini, Marchionni, Dacourt, Almiron, Mutu, Suazo, Del Piero
    I can tell you that Abbiati is leaving for sure. Put Antonioli instead...

And who is Almeron??

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    I want Ibra to stay, and also Viera (he played pretty good against Lazio), and Mutu also (he deserved to play on his real position, at least try).

But I want to see Crapello out!!! He ruined our team!!!

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    Dalton said:
    Juventus 2006-2007

They won't be able to pay for this even if they prostitute the whole team ;)

IMO:
    The forwards ARE OK. I wouldnt change this. 3zeguet has always been a fantastic player and Ibrahimovic; come on - we all know he can do something with the ball. You can argue that he didnt score for some time now and he screwed some chances that were 100% BUT: this is not only his fault and you can't throw out such a player because of a weak performance for such a (relatively) short period of time. I mean; Last season, as he scored one goal after another, you all worshipped him and know he should be nothing; come on - this cant be it.

As for all those rumours. Honestly i don't believe we will get any of those stars you read on that sites. I am pretty disappointed over the signings until now (Zanetti & co.) I'd welcome D'alessandro or Joaquin but i dont think we'll get them...
    As for Henry; come on, you won't sincerely believe this will happen. In Henry's place, i wouldn't change that at all. At least not in the next year(s). They have chances of winning the CL, have a great team, he's team captain, has an enormous market value, ... come on. stay reasonable.

at the moment i think we won't sign any big name but we have to consider that we will loose some players, and some very important players in more (camo, nedved(!?), mutu...) there are gaps to fill in the team structure, and i hope the management kknows what they do by making all that revolution... there is a smell of screwing it all up if you want my opinion.

But I'll follow that 'mercato' with joy ;)

Mar 24, 2006
    Daddi said:
    I'm tired of Ibra's wasting chanses. Lets play him behind the strikers instead. Or something. He is strong and technical and can dribble. The one i want out is Capello. We are not Juventus anymore. We are Juvempoli.

:D :D :D very funny lol !
    we will win scudetto , believe me !! cheer up all of u guys . . :toast:

Mar 21, 2006
    Forza Zlatan Ibrahimovic ! guys can't u see the reason of we're playing so poor is all the tactics ! defends defends defends !!!! why not let zlatan play like zlatan CAN play ! we all know he's one of the greatest players in the whole world so why sell him ? he had a bad season so what ? I still believe the reason of our poor form is all that defends crap !!

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    I have noticed Zlatan lately playing out wide on the right pretty well. His crosses and passes to the middle are really good. This is somthing that Capello should notice and play a trident or gice the right side for Zlatan with Zambrotta behind him.

Mutu or DP can play alongside Trezeguet.
    Thats what Pool does with Cisse, except we use him for his speed to get behind slow defenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)