Ibiza (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
A lot of people I know like them but I find them awful!

Anyways - I've never been to Ibiza before so I can't really help you, sorry.
I only know Dutch companies anyway!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Ibiza is GREAT! You as a dance music fan will LOVE it there! I haven't been there yet but my cousin and his friends were and from what I heard and saw it is a blast!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
There's plenty people from all over the world! If you would like to avoid dutch colony, avoid Portugal :p

OP
Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    I heard there are many Dutch - that's always been a reason for me to avoid the place!
    What are you on about Erik, whenever I'm in Spain or France the dutch girls are beautiful:drool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
    What are you on about Erik, whenever I'm in Spain or France the dutch girls are beautiful:drool:
    I know they are but it's no good when you're looking for a hot Spanish girl! ;)
    I don't go on holidays to hit on Dutch chicks, dammit! :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I get your point but really, what's the use of spending so much money on a holiday if you just end-up between people you're stuck with the rest of the year as well?! People who speak the same language, have the same culture etc. etc. etc.

So much for broadening one's horizons ;)

OP
    Greg

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
  • Thread Starter #18
    No he doesn't, it's just Erik and his need for perfection, just like when he got his hands on some fake breasts at the age of 19.............Yes Erik, I still remember:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)