i would like to watch some more matches (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i have 2 questions 1. i live in california in the USA and i dont get any juve matches from my tv i have digital cable fromcomcast and fox soccer network doesnt play any of their matches if somebody could tell me a way in which i could view some of their matches that would be appreciated. 2. i looked ahead on some of the broadcasting and it appears that none of my channels broadcast any of italys qualifying games either for euro 2008 i would appreaciate any help as to were i could any of these games along with juves games. I AM A MAJOR SOCCER FAN AND I NEED UR HELP I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF SOCCER BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE USA. thank you for any help

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
delpiero06 said:
i have 2 questions 1. i live in california in the USA and i dont get any juve matches from my tv i have digital cable fromcomcast and fox soccer network doesnt play any of their matches if somebody could tell me a way in which i could view some of their matches that would be appreciated. 2. i looked ahead on some of the broadcasting and it appears that none of my channels broadcast any of italys qualifying games either for euro 2008 i would appreaciate any help as to were i could any of these games along with juves games. I AM A MAJOR SOCCER FAN AND I NEED UR HELP I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF SOCCER BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE USA. thank you for any help

I live in california as well.

Juve used to be shown live every single weekend, but now that we're in serie B it wont be covered.

However, you're not deprived as a soccer fan at all. For 10$ a month you can get both Gol Tv and Rai International, which will give you all of italy's games and about 10 other european matches per day.

On comcast, gol tv is channel 618 and rai is 254, but youll have to call comcast and order them. Gol tv is definitely worth it, even if they wont show juve anymore, because you can watch basically any other club everyday. When Juve is back in serie a theyll definitely be shown here.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Also, do you live in norcal or socal? In socal there are more available options..but i live in the north and dont know as much about that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)