I wanted your opinion (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
As a guy from Europe i am naturally soccer fan.

As a guy from Albania i am naturally a fan of the National Team.

I wanted to know what do you guys know and think about the Albanian National Team, the Albanian soccer players and albanian soccer in general.

Just dont let this thread with no posts

oh yeah and if this post is on the wrong place, since I am still new here just tell me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
WEll, no one have answered this post :down:

Sorry but personally, i dont know about albanian football...

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I don't know much about Albanian soccer but weren't they in the same group as Ireland and played 1-1 at home against them.

I may know more later this year cos apperently Sweden is gonna face Albania in a friendly game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ah well cheer up Don bes,
I'm Libyan and no one gives a damn about Libyan football,and i dont blame them we've got one of the worst NTs in the planet.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
Well Albania is not that bad man. If you check the Fifa rankings they are in 89-th place. Which is a lot better than some other european teams. Check it out at
http://www.fifa.com/en/rank/results,uefa.html

Lybia arent that bad themselves considering that there are more than 200 teams.
wait a minute i just saw the rankings we're 83rd,meaning we're in front of you:D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
you guys look like you have a decent future ahead. But need alot of hardwork.

Don Bes, it'll take a long time till they become a power, and that applies to every other rising small nation :)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I'm Irish, so i've seen the Albanian NT in action fairly recently. They're a decent, hard-working side, and they'll give any team bar maybe the top few a serious headache trying to break them down.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
you guys look like you have a decent future ahead. But need alot of hardwork.

Don Bes, it'll take a long time till they become a power, and that applies to every other rising small nation :)
hey Dj what ranking are Malaysia in?:cool:

Aug 1, 2003
wow, I didn't know igli tare was albanian, he's good but old now isn't he? IIRC he's 30?

I remember the game Juventus trashed Brescia 4-0 (davids scored in that game) but before we scored any goals tare gave us a bit of a hard time... ;)

but, of course, we DID score four :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)