i want to be on the transfer list !!! (1 Viewer)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
sometimes am asking myself , why all the players love to go to RM , is it only for success and CL or just for money ? when one like Kuffor pick Roma for liverpool, means money is critical ? thats mean if a club would like to get Ronaldinho , just i pay that much for him ? look at zidan case, he said his wife love spain beacuse she is spanish and also he wants to get CL , or simply money.....i think money and only money decide everything ?
i don't belive any new commers when the said we are here to win the CL or any silver rather just collecting money, btw, this is business but ...:confused:

Off the topic:

see the difference:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
They are many other factors than money,
the age, the competition in the team,
the relations with players/coaches,
the country,
players expectations and limitations etc etc

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
You want money because you want to enjoy life. You enjoy life in a nice country with a lot of friends, money makes it easier but even a greedy footballer knows it's not the most important thing. Del Piero wouldn't move to Istanbul no matter how much money they offered him because he doesn't know the language and he wouldn't have much fun in such a different culture.
One important thing you seem to have forgotten is that humans are by nature always trying to make results. Even a cashier at McDonalds is trying to do his job properly in order to feel he has accomplished something.
Practically every footballplayer on the highest level must have a winning attitude to get as far as he has. To practice as hard as they do today it is necessary to have a "will of steel". Nobody practices six days a week only hoping to get a fat salary at the end of the month. They practice thus hard in order to win, if not I can guarantee you that they would be kicked from the team. The will to win is something everybody has. Think about it, wouldn't you get angry if someone tunnled you like Sorin does to Ronaldinho on that picture of yours. You simply don't want to lose you want to win.

OP
Juventinoo

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    You want money because you want to enjoy life. You enjoy life in a nice country with a lot of friends, money makes it easier but even a greedy footballer knows it's not the most important thing. Del Piero wouldn't move to Istanbul no matter how much money they offered him because he doesn't know the language and he wouldn't have much fun in such a different culture.
    One important thing you seem to have forgotten is that humans are by nature always trying to make results. Even a cashier at McDonalds is trying to do his job properly in order to feel he has accomplished something.
    Practically every footballplayer on the highest level must have a winning attitude to get as far as he has. To practice as hard as they do today it is necessary to have a "will of steel". Nobody practices six days a week only hoping to get a fat salary at the end of the month. They practice thus hard in order to win, if not I can guarantee you that they would be kicked from the team. The will to win is something everybody has. Think about it, wouldn't you get angry if someone tunnled you like Sorin does to Ronaldinho on that picture of yours. You simply don't want to lose you want to win.
    ur right :)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++

:eek: Im surprised? humans by nature are like that?

I see none here in Indonesia, all is about the money, nobody cares about the result...if only we had people like that running the country :D we'd actually get somewhere!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)