I Want Chivu And D'alessandro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
This is the condition of Juve fans ..... they want and dream of the greatest players in the world ... but Moggi brings Zebina ans Kapo to turin :wallbang:

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
This is the condition of Juve fans ..... they want and dream of the greatest players in the world ... but Moggi brings Zebina ans Kapo to turin :wallbang:
That might be true, but after Cappello came, i started to believe that moggi could buy a special player......

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

That might be true, but after Cappello came, i started to believe that moggi could buy a special player......
I think he will do but after we spend our money on useless players

Juve is full with Zebinas and Kapos we dont need more

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
wow, u're soo sure arent u? ;)

:thumb: hopefully.......but we still need another defender, to partner legro, and another one to relegate him to the bench :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wonder what Chivu's situation at Roma is like. Did they finish of paying Ajax for him yet? Does he get his wages? There are many questions to be asked of this, and I wonder if Capello is pulling some strings to bring in Chivu to Juve. After Zebina and Emerson, there is the possibility of seeing Chivu wear Bianconeri in the summer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
But to defend Moggi and company, it's also the condition of Juve's front office to bring in Zebinas and Kapos instead of Chivus and Puyols and -- more often than not -- yet still win the scudetto.

...And lose the CL, but that's another story. :frown:

(Damn. Since when have I become such a big defender of Moggi?!)

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

thats right, juve will buy good players..

ppl take it easy, there is lot's of time to be buying players!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)