I think JUVENTUS is spreading....!!! (1 Viewer)

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    oh paranoia.... :down:

what have you done to your friends and they dislike juve cause of you...??? :LOL:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    i wish juve was a desease so EVERYONE could get infected!!

snd we don't use the word "spread" only for deseases

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    the boy i like is supporting juve,
    but as he said deep in his soul he is olympiakos! :fero:

anyway,
    when we first met i was actually telling him juve news....
    about goals and whatever....

now.....
    he is coming to me and syaing: Lilianna!! we won!! oh! did you see nedved's goal!!?? it was sooooo coolll.....!!!
    and now we are playing with milan right...??

and of caurse i am melting.... :heart:

today i am waiting to hear his comments on juve-milan match!!
    :sigh: you know you're a juve fan when you like someone just because they follow your club :cool:

I always teach my girlfriend stuff about Juve, and now she recognises half the players and she knows the results from the past games all the time. She really hates when i talk about football all the time, but she always tries to learn because she knows it makes me happy :D:cheesy:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:sigh: you know you're a juve fan when you like someone just because they follow your club :cool:

I always teach my girlfriend stuff about Juve, and now she recognises half the players and she knows the results from the past games all the time. She really hates when i talk about football all the time, but she always tries to learn because she knows it makes me happy :D:cheesy:
    my friends can already recognize the players... :p

and the funny thing is that my mom can also....
    but my dad doesn't know them all!!!!:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

and i suppose he's infootball love with nedved!!!
    when the game is on tv he is ONLY talking about nedved,
    and coments what nedved did,
    how,why
    how great HE played etc...!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    oh paranoia.... :down:

what have you done to your friends and they dislike juve cause of you...??? :LOL:
    actually it's cause i always tease them whenever their clubs lose-and we all end up praying that we win and the other's club loses so we get bragging rights for the week:D

there's a barca fan and a ajax supporter that suffer the same fate;)most of them are fans of epl clubs tho:groan:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    i see..... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
    it sounds fun!!

well....
    my friends support juve so i don't have any prob...!!

and i am getting soooooo pissed off cause i can't see why a female can not support a team just because she likes the team....
    as men do!!!!

but yesterday my CLEVER friend,
    when being asked which team does she support she said proudly:juventus!!--what can i do? juventus has the most beautiful players!!

GGGGRRRRRR!!!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

i just wanted to KILL her!!!!!!!!!
    am i the minority of girls that like football and not the players....??

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003

my friends can already recognize the players... :p

and the funny thing is that my mom can also....
    but my dad doesn't know them all!!!!:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

and i suppose he's infootball love with nedved!!!
    when the game is on tv he is ONLY talking about nedved,
    and coments what nedved did,
    how,why
    how great HE played etc...!
    And my mom can also recognize some footbal players, also from Juve. Her fav is Thuram! And she knkow of course Gigi and Neddy and some others as well. And from other teams she likes Zidane and Totti! :D

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    i see..... :LOL::LOL::LOL:
    it sounds fun!!

well....
    my friends support juve so i don't have any prob...!!

and i am getting soooooo pissed off cause i can't see why a female can not support a team just because she likes the team....
    as men do!!!!

but yesterday my CLEVER friend,
    when being asked which team does she support she said proudly:juventus!!--what can i do? juventus has the most beautiful players!!

GGGGRRRRRR!!!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

i just wanted to KILL her!!!!!!!!!
    am i the minority of girls that like football and not the players....??
    I also like football very much! But at the same time, I'm not a blind one, so I like the sexy players as well.:D:angel:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Sometimes my mum would watch the replay or the highlights with me and i like it when she refers Juve as "the good team" and their opponent "the bad team". She doesn't know football but she doesn't think Totti looks like a nice guy. Boy, my mum really cracks me up sometimes.

And I and my sis got into trouble because we were making too much noise when we watched the Juve-Milan match. Mind you it was like 4 o'clock in the morning!:D

I like Juve, the team. The players with good looks are bonus and I don't mind it at al!:cool:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Sometimes my mum would watch the replay or the highlights with me and i like it when she refers Juve as "the good team" and their opponent "the bad team". She doesn't know football but she doesn't think Totti looks like a nice guy. Boy, my mum really cracks me up sometimes.

And I and my sis got into trouble because we were making too much noise when we watched the Juve-Milan match. Mind you it was like 4 o'clock in the morning!:D
    great to hear females are so involved in football nowadays.... :touched: so your sister a Juve fan too?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

great to hear females are so involved in football nowadays.... :touched: so your sister a Juve fan too?
    My sis started to watch Serie A with me this season. But still we watch EPL more because it is what we get here in HK most. Don't think she likes any teams in particular though.

I think she enjoys watching Juventus....:D She usually is very quiet when watching EPL games but she was really yelling and sighing and everything during the Juve-Milan match. The next day mum was complaining and asked my sis was the match really that exciting and my sis answered " yes....every shot was like the goal of the week! "

I'll keep working to convert my family to become Juventini.....My dad would be hard to work on though.

:groan:

:cool:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++

I also like football very much! But at the same time, I'm not a blind one, so I like the sexy players as well.:D:angel:
    well said annie!!!! :thumb:

i agree....

i belive that juve is the best team but i still can see buffon further than a goalkeeper of my team... :flirt:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    My wife is starting to pay more attention to Juve and football in general. It's also a matter of convenience, because here in the US the Serie A games start at 9 AM, and last for 2 hours at the most. Since I don't watch American Football anymore, that leaves the rest of the day for Her and I.

My mom is a Juventini, that's how I became one.

My dad supports Napoli.

Poor little man. I tell him, "Hey, Dad, Napoli, 1st class stadium, 2nd class team" He usually tells me to fvck off as he's pouring me a glass of wine.

My sister doesn't follow it, but she was amazed that Baggio is still playing.

But I'm glad that my wife is starting to pay more attention, the game is more smoothly paced than most other sports, and I think that she appreciates that.

She also likes Nedved, too. A lot.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    my mam ADORES nedved......
    she always sais hooooow sweet he is...
    how great player he is........
    how great hair he has.....
    how adorable he is etc......

and she also likes buffon but because of me......
    she thinks he looks good and she thinks he's a nice guy but up to there.....

as consern football,
    she watches the main points of the game usually.
    and she supports juve.
    everytime i am telling her that we are losing 100% she tells me: LILI!!!!! it JUVENTUS!!!!! :fero: forgot???????? OF CAURSE you'll win!!!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
    she is soooo funny!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Today after a busy schedule and I stepped out of my office onto the street and guess what i saw.....

A youngster wearing a lotto Juventus Del Piero jersey!! That's not something you see everyday in Hong Kong!! It must be a lucky sign...for Juve's CL match!

Forza Juventus!!

P.S. Lilianna, your mum is right. You should have more faith . WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)