I think JUVENTUS is spreading....!!! (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
have you ever wondered how many juve fans are living in your surounding and you had no idea????

today at school i saw a kid wearing our new pink shirt,
an other one wearing buffon's shirt and our maths teacher told us today that he supports juve and me and him was discusing about juve!!:eek::D

my best friend's neighboor is suuuch a juve fan!!!!

a boy that i like he cae and talked to me cause i was wearing juve shirt,

a class mate always comes and talks to me about juve,
asks me if i saw the match,
etc and he never used to talk to me much....

all my friends have now became juve fans and they are watching the games (ok,because of me but anyway!!)

and generally juve is soooo much in my everytday life that i hadn't even realize!!

so plz,try remember any insident that have happened to you conserning juve....
i would like to know!!:D:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I dont know anyone around me, who would support Juve.

Sometimes I meet some guys on the street, little neighbours, but when I look at their Juve shirts, I must be taken as weirdo, cause they are about 8-10 years old :sigh:

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i feel you!! :LOL::LOL:

cause when i said today that i want this kid naked i didn't mean i liked him....
    i mean....
    i wnated his shirt!!! :LOL::LOL:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Damn, one of guys of my school has Buffon`s pink shirt, and he looks sooooo :lick: with that shirt!!!

I want him NAKED + THE SHIRT!!!!!! :lick: :devil:

:D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey ppl i got myself the pink shirt too recently....
    Quite like it.....looks kewl...
    Haha i wore it the other day and my gf's frends seemd to like it and for no faqult of mine, my gf has confiscated my pink shirt indefinitely. :(

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Hey ppl i got myself the pink shirt too recently....
    Quite like it.....looks kewl...
    Haha i wore it the other day and my gf's frends seemd to like it and for no faqult of mine, my gf has confiscated my pink shirt indefinitely. :(

:eek: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:!!

:LOL: i didn't imagine you, of all people, would buy a juve nike kit, lt alone the pink one!!! :LOL:

so much for our two-thread long argument! :p

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

:eek: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:!!

:LOL: i didn't imagine you, of all people, would buy a juve nike kit, lt alone the pink one!!! :LOL:

so much for our two-thread long argument! :p

Long time MIJ!!!howve u ben!
    YEA......but dont be soo shocked....i bot both kits.....like i said i would....its customary i did....as i do it every year!!!!
    Nike or no Nike......this man is all black and white (and now pink once in a while):D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    All my italian friends don't follow football(soccer), and my friends that do follow it are Portugese, and really, what would the point be of trying to compare a Porto or Benfica to a Juve, anyway.

At least they are smart enough to realize that.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
    Damn, one of guys of my school has Buffon`s pink shirt, and he looks sooooo :lick: with that shirt!!!

I want him NAKED + THE SHIRT!!!!!! :lick: :devil:

i know how it feels...!!

and i want the same but with buffon!!! :D

have the shirt,
    with him in it!! :devil:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Long time MIJ!!!howve u ben!
    YEA......but dont be soo shocked....i bot both kits.....like i said i would....its customary i did....as i do it every year!!!!
    Nike or no Nike......this man is all black and white (and now pink once in a while):D
    yeah it has been while :D .... nothing new here....how've you been?

i know what you mean :D ... i can imagine it because last year i bought the home kit and i wore it only because it was juve's. if it had any other logo on it, i wouldn't be able to stand looking at it.. :)

hey..check out the thread called "Design your own Jersey." maybe we could start something there ;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Unfortunately I know only one person who is a Juve fan-and he's an ass! I wish I knew other people personally though-but I live in the boondocks of VA.......sucks....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I live in Australia... enough said... the only football coverage we get is the EPL, one match per week. They do a quick wrap of the Serie A and other leagues, but that's for like, 5 minutes... if you have cable TV though, you can follow the EPL and Serie A... but... I don't :down:

i see the occasional juve shirt around, but i think it's sad how a korean australian seems to me like the biggest juve supporter around :p

Most of my friends support Arsenal, probably because of the main coveage being EPL :rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    Gray...so how do you watch Juve's matches???
    My friend's house is about 15 minutes walk away from my house, and she has cable TV, so whenever i see a Juve match being shown on ESPN, I call her in advance and ask her to leave her door open, then trek over to her house at 4 in the morning. But they're showing the Sociedad game on free-to-air TV!!! They show two CL matches per week, and one EPL match, but that's about it. This means I also get to see Lee Chun-Soo! :D

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    and gray...
    how did you start supporting juve at all!! :confused:
    I used to have cable TV, and I was slightly interested in football. I guess Juve was the first team I noticed, recognised, and then i started knowing some of their players' names, then followed them... and before I knew it, I loved them! The first time I really found myself cheering out loud for them was in the CL Semi-final against Man U. I was heartbroken when we let go of that 2 goal lead. The first Juve player I liked was actually Inzaghi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)