I think JUVENTUS is spreading....!!! (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Sad fact but here in the US and Canada for that matter most football (soccer fans) who know little about the sport stick to Juve....understandable as its hard to forget the sight of a referee's jersey!
But seriously, what happens is that the majority know nothing about the league and their "Baggio rules" answer to this day makes you hate the juventini as its hard to distinguish the 'informed' fans from the band wagoners.
The same can be said of Milan supporters. There's a few Milan shirts I see around my university, and I can pretty much instantly pick that they don't really give a damn, it's just a trendy thing to wear.

After the CL final, I went to uni wearing my Juve shirt, and I met a guy with a Milan shirt on, so naturally i started talking about the game. I asked him if he watched it, and he said he didn't, because he didn't wake up. (the game was on at about 04:30 local time for us). He didn't wake up to watch the Champions League Final

Aug 27, 2003
oh my god 4:30!!! 4:30 in the morinin..i bet it finished like at 7! oh God it was at 10:45 our time..

liliana dont know the guys side ..were not with them one girls side and a guys side..but the ones i know lets see..

4 or 5 guys juve fan..
2 inter fans.. (1 of them is the suposedley most hottest guy in skool..but i deny that)
3 lazio fans..
12 or 13 manu united fans
20 real madrid fans!! see the diffrence..
i found out a girl in oru skool supports juve she was wearing their shirt when we had a mini tournament with them..shes a senior..i was like yeaaah..and i was wearin my pink juve shrit..

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #164
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Well you can't blame me..I'm getting used to all the attention.

Lilianna...we have a saying "Milanista si nasce"

which means???

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
    oh my god 4:30!!! 4:30 in the morinin..i bet it finished like at 7! oh God it was at 10:45 our time..
    Yep, and I had to miss a couple of lectures at uni because i had early lectures that day :p :sleepy:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #169
    i have the juve logo nearly on all my books,inh my wallet i have a pic of buffon,a pic of alex and i itend putting a pic of neddy, and i have my pic with buffon and a paper which writes JUVENTUS.

as concern who knows i am juve fan... hm.....

i think it's better to tell ya who does NOT know..... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

and my history x-teacher..... every single time he sees he tells me: hey buffon! what;s up??????

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    And I notice this season there are more shops in Hong Kong selling Juve garments. I'm thinking of getting the jacket soon.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    yeah same evryone know that im a juve fan..loool..my car has the shirt hangin in the mid on the back window..loooool...
    everyone saya im mad..im like now im not mad im just a fan! :D
    hehe you are mad! Cos you're gonna be real sorry when you crash while backing out of someplace :scared: ;)

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

hehe you are mad! Cos you're gonna be real sorry when you crash while backing out of someplace :scared: ;)
    GRAY!! looool..u know my friends always try to take it off but i fight them to death you can imagine three girls at the back of the car pushing and pulling but it seems to never work with them...
    You know im still young so i dont drive but u know my driver is a freakin driver my God he dirves like a mad psyhco..he thinks like some1 is after him..i always ask if he is paranoid!

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i have the juve logo nearly on all my books,inh my wallet i have a pic of buffon,a pic of alex and i itend putting a pic of neddy, and i have my pic with buffon and a paper which writes JUVENTUS.

i think it's better to tell ya who does NOT know..... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

and my history x-teacher..... every single time he sees he tells me: hey buffon! what;s up??????
    ugh my teacher know nothing of soccer teams! theyr are so concentrated in their srudies or whatever once a girl asked me old IT teacher you kow inter hes like huuuuh...
    then i wrote juve on my comp that day and hes like aaah juve the one who won 26 scudetto the inter fans are like u know that team but u dont know inte rim like hahaahha..see juve rocks

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

and i though i was bad writing "forza Juve" on the corner of my notebook!

:D

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #176

ugh my teacher know nothing of soccer teams! theyr are so concentrated in their srudies or whatever once a girl asked me old IT teacher you kow inter hes like huuuuh...
    then i wrote juve on my comp that day and hes like aaah juve the one who won 26 scudetto the inter fans are like u know that team but u dont know inte rim like hahaahha..see juve rocks

:touched:

though juve deserves all the attention of the world...
    i am still happy to see and hear more insidents about juve.... ;)

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #177
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

and i though i was bad writing "forza Juve" on the corner of my notebook!

:D
    if you thought that that's bad...
    then you should see my books...

you'd probably freak out!:eek:

and on my desk in school,
    on my side,
    i've written a huge J U V E N T U S
    and under it...
    1.Gianluigi Buffon 9.Fabrizio Miccoli 17>David Trezeguet....
    2.Ciro Ferrara 10,Del Piero...
    3 Alessio Tacchinardi...

etc.....
    i've writen all the players...
    my desk is now ooo adorable.... :heart:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    hehe on pretty much all my uni's lecture theatre tables, there's a juve formation for the next upcoming match. Once, I sat at the same table, and some stupid Milan fan had tried to write a counter-formation, but he got it all wrong :LOL:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I Don't have much Juve paraphenalia. The only thing I have hanging up is my AUTOGRAPHED JUVE JERSEY FROM THIS SUMMER.

Sorry Gray. I had to rub it in.:p

You're computer is better than mine, so I had to think of something:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL: So you've been harbouring these bitter thoughts for a long time, then? Poor poor serge :broken:

You lucky bastard :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)