I Miss Capello (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Antonio Cassano has launched a sensational appeal to be reunited with Juve boss Fabio Capello in the future.

“I do miss Capello a bit. Well, actually quite a lot,” revealed the Roma youngster. “He was the most important person in my career and I will never be able to thank him enough.”

This is Cassano’s first interview in almost a year and he chose it to break the bitter feud that has continued since Capello left to join Juve this summer. The Coach and captain Francesco Totti traded insults in the press, but instead of backing his teammates, the youngster has moved towards the ‘traitor’.

“Nobody else has been able to deal with me the way Capello did,” he told television news programme ‘TG1’. “He made me into an international player. There were a few rows, but just like father and son.”

These statements will cause shockwaves within the Giallorossi, who have treated Capello with little more than disdain since his surprise move towards Turin. There were already reports that Juventus were preparing a bid for the player, whose contract is up for renewal, while Real Madrid and other overseas clubs are also interested.

The ex-Bari starlet found his form during the first half of 2004 and was perhaps Italy’s best player at the European Championships, but has struggled with injuries and blistering arguments with new Coach Gigi Del Neri this season.

“My hopes for 2005 are that I can win a prestigious trophy. I don’t mind whether that’s in Italy or abroad, as the important thing in life is not to be a loser. We’ll start from Roma, as that is where I am now, but you never can tell what will happen.”

Cassano’s well-publicised disciplinary problems saw him frozen out of his club side and the Italy squad, but he expects to take centre stage from 2005.

“I do miss the Azzurri,” he concluded, “but due to one problem or another I haven’t yet been called up by Marcello Lippi. I hope to return soon.”

Moggi are you listening? Buy him NOW!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
does this imply something!!??..... ummm .. i think it does ... Cassano ur most welcome to join Juve

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
My hopes for 2005 are that I can win a prestigious trophy. I don’t mind whether that’s in Italy or abroad, as the important thing in life is not to be a loser.
Haha nice goal in life.

Yeah I'd welcome Cassano with open arms.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Dont get too far ahead of yourselfs, there is a big difference in saying he misses Capello to him signing on the dotted line.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
it might be an implication.. thats what i said ... besides i feel bad for leaving such a player in roma

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
'besides i feel bad for leaving such a player in roma'

dont feel bad, it is better then playing for Juve! You see, our stadium has an atmosphere! and we dont get outnumbered by away fans!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
'besides i feel bad for leaving such a player in roma'

dont feel bad, it is better then playing for Juve! You see, our stadium has an atmosphere! and we dont get outnumbered by away fans!
u r in the capital ... we r not ....

besides , Roma is Nothing/zero/... compared to juve.. and the whole world knows it ....

cheerz buddy .... i hope u wake up from the giallorossi nightmare:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)