I just registrated (8 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stephan ] ++

BUSTED :D my anonymous days are over. Actually i think i wont post at goal.com anymore.... that site has turned to.....although i also made something stupid there yesterday just for one member....faggotthelegend....man, how i wate myfootballworld.com to start again. Whats up with that site? When it will come back? Next year?
shh. juventuz.com is a nice place. head to the female beauty of the day thread for all your forum needs. (seriously, ALL)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

BUSTED :D my anonymous days are over. Actually i think i wont post at goal.com anymore.... that site has turned to.....although i also made something stupid there yesterday just for one member....faggotthelegend....man, how i wate myfootballworld.com to start again. Whats up with that site? When it will come back? Next year?
I doubt I'll stay in Goal.com also...

It's so disturbing because of the idiots there...

I'm worried that I have to say that Myfootballworld.com WAS a great site!!!

It seems that the site couldn't make it and died in the intensive care unit:down:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Hallo!

I am a new member. I have supported juve some years now. I am 19. And juventus really is the only club what i support. I hope i will enjoy my time here. I just like to talk about juventus so much sometimes....although my friends arent all juve lovers....

Forza Juve!
Welcome!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by Luciano_Moggi ] ++

I doubt I'll stay in Goal.com also...

It's so disturbing because of the idiots there...

I'm worried that I have to say that Myfootballworld.com WAS a great site!!!

It seems that the site couldn't make it and died in the intensive care unit:down:
don't loose hope luciano...it will be back. it has to be back!! i can take only that much of goal.! :down: this is a great site, i found my refugee in here, from all that rubentus, juvemerda s***, it's quite annoying hearing all the time juve cheats, does drugs...we don't have that here. :strong:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)