I hate scary movies! (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP24it ] ++

I watched it before but I didnt find it nice & scary. Gu-on wasnt good too. I think those horror movies way back in the 80s or early 90s are more scary. Even the lates Chucky movie which suppose to be a killer doll becomes more of a funny movie. :eek:
You mean Jason vs Friday the 13th or whatever was scarier? To me those were comedy shows. :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't understand how so many people loved the movie Signs. I thought it was one of the most anti-climactic, corniest movies in a while. It wasn't just me either; every single one of my friends was thinking .... wtf....

SPOILER WARNING

I mean seriously... water!? They spent all their time running around in corn fields etc. and they die from touching water!? Come ooooon :rolleyes:

Then there's the thing where his wife was pinned by a truck in such a way that it was keeping her alive for as long as Mel wanted to talk to her? Pfffft!

Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I don't understand how so many people loved the movie Signs. I thought it was one of the most anti-climactic, corniest movies in a while. It wasn't just me either; every single one of my friends was thinking .... wtf....

SPOILER WARNING

I mean seriously... water!? They spent all their time running around in corn fields etc. and they die from touching water!? Come ooooon :rolleyes:

Then there's the thing where his wife was pinned by a truck in such a way that it was keeping her alive for as long as Mel wanted to talk to her? Pfffft!
c'mon ...where did you lose your imagination? :D

you are awfully right. one of the worst movies... : D

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

You mean Jason vs Friday the 13th or whatever was scarier? To me those were comedy shows. :)

Nope...not Jason vs Freddy...I never even bother to watch that....there's a show which was shown way back in the 80s....where this guy will come out from a TV and starts killing....I dont know what the title of it....also...."IT" was pretty okay.....the killer clown

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP24it ] ++

Nope...not Jason vs Freddy...I never even bother to watch that....there's a show which was shown way back in the 80s....where this guy will come out from a TV and starts killing....I dont know what the title of it....also...."IT" was pretty okay.....the killer clown
I think I remember the one when a guy would come out of the tv screen. Hmmm... what was the name of it...

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
Horror movies are great. I usually watch with my friends and scream like hell whenever the ghost/spirit/vampire/scary things pop up just to scare the audience. I find it really entertaining :D:D

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I think I remember the one when a guy would come out of the tv screen. Hmmm... what was the name of it...

I am still trying to search for the name of that movie...I wanted to buy the DVDs to keep it but I just cant figure out what the name....I try to search something like "The Melting Man"...but it wasnt that

K10

Jul 12, 2002
"Scary movies" these days just aren't scary.

I am always looking for some good scary movies to rent. Can you recommend some? Anyone.

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
From wad I heard, ppl said tat "The Eye 10" is more of a comedy than a scary movie.
The Eye 10? Is it a new one? Opps.......think I havent been to the cinema for a long time :dontcare:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
The best thing about scary movies is to watch them in the nigth and after the movie ends imagine that what happend in the movie will happend to you... that paranoia its great :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
Hihiii.......the very first time I watched "Child Play"....I wanted to get that doll (CHUCKY) because I think it very cute....but I guess if I buy it, my parents gonna scream at me.... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)