I hate dp,trez,thuram,montero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
A lot of you will become angry but lets face it they are the reason of our failour this season. thuram and montero are stupid defenders ,while dp and trez are always injured and when they play you dont even notice them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
hate? thats a bit serious isnt it?

thuram and montero- fair enough they havent been doing great, but dp and trez- cant blame them for being injury prone- they didnt choose to.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
yeah man
i failure and u already start hating them
what abt when we win something?
its understandable what the fans feel after get knocked out from CL..but we still get the Coppa and Scudetto as well!!

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    No i hated them before this match because even when juve won they did not participate in that win especially dp who is the god of football for some people.

hoori-r

Feb 14, 2004
    u hate them?SO I HATE U DAMN...JUST SHUT UR BIG MOUTH...I HATE THIS FORUM,THIS THREAD...i want to log out...and i won't come here any more...u aren't juve supporters...man.utd fans fill oldtraford even at carling cup...but when juve have the fans like u...we won't win any thing.u just r beside them at winnings...but a team needs its supporters at loosings too...dman.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    No i hated them before this match because even when juve won they did not participate in that win especially dp who is the god of football for some people.
    may i say that u r the loser here??if u know nothing soo its better for u to shut up!!

hey man u deserved my middle finger right in front of ur face!!and how about that??:mad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)