I had a dream (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Well, I had a weird dream last night...

I was enjoying a holiday, probably overseas (you know sometimes in a dream you just feel things, God knows how you know about what's going in your dream)

Then I saw Edgar Davids sitting in a corner, wearing the Juve Jersey so I went over to tell him how I like Juve and got his autograph.

What's so weird about this dream??

1. I'm not really Davids' fan. DP is more my type.:D
2. Edgar was actually freindly enough to listen to me :eek:
3. The autograph was wriiten in chinese ( But I talked to him in English!)

Now it's your turn to tell me your weird/funny dreams. Anyone ever saw Juve players in your dream before??

I'm not sure whether somebody has started a similar thread before since I'm still relatively new to this forum. But I'd like to share mine.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Pity Davids didn't take his mates with him.....:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Freud would be dazzeld by my dreams :eek:

I did have a dream that came true the next day tho:

I dremt that me and my friends were in the school and that one of my friends tried to dunk the basketball and broge the basket. The next day in school in gym class I told him to watch out because I dremt he would break something. Five minutes later he broke the lights in the gym with a basketball :eek:

keyzer

Jul 23, 2003
    I had a dream once that I looked at my exam score sheet and it was C+. I was crazy then I looked at the Name " My name is not N0.9. It was NO.11". I woke up. Next day I bought a lottery which had 11 as its two last number and I won 1,000 baht.

And yes...I always have Tacchinardi in my fantastic dream.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    cool...

i have far too man dreams.
    One time i dreamn't i was playing for juve but the ball was likke a beach ball and the match was in a really shitty field with long grass and shitty goal post. I coudn't kick the ball or do anything it was as if i was really reall numb or senseless.

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I dreamed sometimes about Gigi and the other Juve players. In some of my dreams Gigi was my brother and in some he was my lover! :embarass: And once I dreamed, that I took part in a Juve match as a player ( don't remember on which post, but I wasn't a keeper for sure ) and all the other players were my very good friends! I like this kind of dreams, but when I get up, it is hard for me to find out, that it was just a sweet dream!

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    loool sweet dreams guys....
    :LOL:

anyway......
    I really have thousands of extremely weird dreams, but since you're talking about Juve dreams, here it comes....

Well, I had a dream that the WHOLE Azzurri players were in the University with ME :eek: and we were having a feast, it was like an open day or something......All of them...Del piero, coco, Gigi, cannavaro, totti....ALLL.....
    *Lucky I am....All in ONE dream*
    :D :D :D :D

the other one is rather funnier, I dreamed during the month of Ramadan, and we were fasting, we were at my uncle's house and Del Piero and I were making a green cake!!!!! :dazed: :eek: and we were covering it with cream while Zidane was helping us.....???? anyways, Raul came along with a tray filled with spoons, forks and knives to put them on the table and the weirdest thing was Nedved was eating some dates and drinkin arabic coffee like we do during Ramadan..........:eek:

:LOL: :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by keyzer ] ++
    I had a dream once that I looked at my exam score sheet and it was C+. I was crazy then I looked at the Name " My name is not N0.9. It was NO.11". I woke up. Next day I bought a lottery which had 11 as its two last number and I won 1,000 baht.
    Welcome to the forums keyzer. Hey, I just noticed you're from Thailand. I might be headed over there in December on a mission trip, probably to Chiang Mai or Khon Kaen. :D

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
    juve dream....hmmm.......

i ever dream that i watched Juve against La Coruna and they lost (as far as i remember). and i get into the field and told the Juve player to not feel sad. lippi yelling at me cos i'm not aking to his permission to talk to the players. but he's okay with that. and after i talk to them, i return to my seat. this is the weird part, i find my geography teacher sitting right behind me:confused:. oh!!!! he ruin my dream.:fero:

OP
    Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    Nice dream guys...
    Now I remember once I saw Del Piero in my dream but that I didn't fxxking know why I talked to his mum instead.:fool:

At some point I woke up but then I said to myself I'd like to get back to that dream and I DID. DP dream Part II!! Freaking spooky.

But nothing really happened in that dream. it could have been nice if I could bake a cake with DP and get Buffon to set the table and the whole team come to eat the cake or something:D

OP
    Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Mermaidah ] ++
    loool sweet dreams guys....
    :LOL:

anyway......
    I really have thousands of extremely weird dreams, but since you're talking about Juve dreams, here it comes....

Well, I had a dream that the WHOLE Azzurri players were in the University with ME :eek: and we were having a feast, it was like an open day or something......All of them...Del piero, coco, Gigi, cannavaro, totti....ALLL.....
    *Lucky I am....All in ONE dream*
    :D :D :D :D

the other one is rather funnier, I dreamed during the month of Ramadan, and we were fasting, we were at my uncle's house and Del Piero and I were making a green cake!!!!! :dazed: :eek: and we were covering it with cream while Zidane was helping us.....???? anyways, Raul came along with a tray filled with spoons, forks and knives to put them on the table and the weirdest thing was Nedved was eating some dates and drinkin arabic coffee like we do during Ramadan..........:eek:

I am willing to pay to have dreams like these!!

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Goaty -> You`re right

My strangest dream was with Davids too. I saw him in the street, and my brother begun to talk with him! And he said that Davids was his school-mate! :eek:
    When I woke up, I felt so so strange!!
    And my most beautiful dream was with the boy that I like.... No more comments!!! :devil:

But the most beautiful (sometimes the worst) thing is that I really feel what I dream!!! Like it`s truth!

OP
    Meow

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    And the night before the supercup against Milan, I kept seeing the scores in my dreams. Couldn't sleep well because I kept waking up. Then I would have another dream about the match. Then woke up again.

Funny is I now absolutely don't remember what were the scores in the dreams. Don't even remember whether it was Juve or Milan won

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    Last night I had a Juve dream again! It was very strange! :eek: The team played against a team which was formed by little 10 years old girls :shocked: I remember Davids, Tacchi, Zambro and Biri was in my dream. And what the weirdest was, that finally the little girls won by penalties for 6-4!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)