I Deserve some credit (Blasi) (3 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++

i can't agree, i think Blasi did some nice crosses for Trez! i was surprised and i think he did a fine job against Brügge. but the point is this was just one match and Brugge is not a big team so i think we should wait and see if he does the same against other teams!
I remember screaming at the TV (blasi) everytime he attempted one. I remember when I saw he was starting as wingback, my first thought was how he would deal with he's offensive problems. All I can say is, he tried.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
GdS=Gazzetta dello Sport, TS=Tuttosport, CdSp=Corriere dello Sport,
LS=La Stampa, CdSe=Corriere della Sera, LR=La Repubblica

Blasi 6,83
GdS=7, TS=6.5, CdSp=7, LS=6.5, CdSe=7, LR=7

I rest my case

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
He isn't that good a right back. Luckily for him Zebina is by far our worst player, so he does get a chance at first team football.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
GdS=Gazzetta dello Sport, TS=Tuttosport, CdSp=Corriere dello Sport,
LS=La Stampa, CdSe=Corriere della Sera, LR=La Repubblica

Blasi 6,83
GdS=7, TS=6.5, CdSp=7, LS=6.5, CdSe=7, LR=7

I rest my case
Was that a reply to my post? Cause I would give him ~6.5 myself.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Diobaggio ] ++
months ago, I posted saying that Juve should try Blasi as a defender and everyone disagreed

then he plays at right-back Vs Bruge and plays very well!
Congrats man!
Hope u have more creative ideas !

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++
He didn't do anything noone didn't expect IMO. He was good in defence and full of energy (as usual). Crappy in offence with crappy crosses and crappy passes (as usual).

Still, creds to you for stating the obvious. ;)

(don't hurt me)
Does´nt sound like 6,5.
But i might be wrong.

I do belive that Blasi could be a good offensive wapon this season.
Never belived I would type Blasi and offensive in the same sentence...:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by cynical ] ++
ok, i saw the match and clearly he was a weak point in the defence IMO. the guy has no pace at all, for a defensive mid let alone right back, any winger can out run him any time
then i dont think u saw the game

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Ok, after watching the game for the 2 time, I have to admit that I was woring about Blasi, and also about Capello (on the Blasi matter)...

Blasi infact played a decent-good match and I think he should be given the chance to play one more time in that position.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Blasi rinnova

Manuele Blasi prolunga di un anno il suo rapporto con la Juventus: il centrocampista, il cui contratto sarebbe scaduto nel 2008, ha infatti firmato fino al 30 giugno 2009.

blasi has extended his contract with juve..

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
Does´nt sound like 6,5.
But i might be wrong.

I do belive that Blasi could be a good offensive wapon this season.
Never belived I would type Blasi and offensive in the same sentence...:D
Well I never said he's overall performance was bad, just that it was, well overall. He got the job done. ;)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Ok, after watching the game for the 2 time, I have to admit that I was woring about Blasi, and also about Capello (on the Blasi matter)...

Blasi infact played a decent-good match and I think he should be given the chance to play one more time in that position.
Oh behave will ya! Blasi might of had an ok game against Club Brugge, but what will happen when he comes up against decent opponents. You'll be eating your words man. Believe me. Couple of clearances he (blasi) panicked and sliced them in the air in that Brugge match. Hes ok as cover, thats about it!:down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Oh come on, it's just been what, two matches?

Zebina had a wonderful start to his Juve career last season too, and look at what people are saying about him now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)