I confess... (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    i dont see whats wrong i've got an Real madrid,2 Arsenal,France,Inter Milan and Italy shirts:cool:
    I think a banning is in order :yuck:

:p

Come on guys, enough about jerseys, let's get some real dirt. What did you steal? Who did you kill? :lick:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

Me too, but I've managed to stop now. Finally found a way...

oooooo..... dun be cruel... don't stop there... pls tell me how you did that!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I think a banning is in order :yuck:

:p

Come on guys, enough about jerseys, let's get some real dirt. What did you steal? Who did you kill? :lick:

I stole candy from my kindergarten teacher once when I was 5... I'm sorry :frown:

Aug 1, 2003
    heres a confession i am never ever ever ever proud of.

i dont know how to say this.

it humiliates me.

it humiliates me to bits.

oh shall i say this.

my.
    inzaghi.
    juventus.
    jersey.
    is..

not original.

i find that insulting.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    when nobody's looking i stole my sisters lunch money one day. i also get a friend to buy me alcohol and we got drunk inside his room. i pretend to like my parents but i dont really like them. i also kicked a puppy in the face when i was a kid. i dont think it died.

ive never been to the juventus.com website in over 6 months i think. neither do i go to planetfootball.com or any soccer websites any more. i think the name juventuz sucks and i cant stand the way it sounds bootleg. a (female) manga character once made me horny. but that was the end of it.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    when nobody's looking i stole my sisters lunch money one day. i also get a friend to buy me alcohol and we got drunk inside his room. i pretend to like my parents but i dont really like them. i also kicked a puppy in the face when i was a kid. i dont think it died.

ive never been to the juventus.com website in over 6 months i think. neither do i go to planetfootball.com or any soccer websites any more. i think the name juventuz sucks and i cant stand the way it sounds bootleg. a (female) manga character once made me horny. but that was the end of it.
    I expected those confessions from you.. :D

and I agree the name Juventuz sucks..

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    heres a confession i am never ever ever ever proud of.

i dont know how to say this.

it humiliates me.

it humiliates me to bits.

oh shall i say this.

my.
    inzaghi.
    juventus.
    jersey.
    is..

not original.

i find that insulting.

:sob: :sob: :sob:

...and you're not alone, sally ;)
    I've got 2 Juve jersey (DP+Nedved) both fake jersey!

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

That was deep.

Respect.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    - I'm a 1st class nail biter. Dispite family and friends trying to make me stop....... i never have long nails..... when i'm too excited... i'll bite them untill they start to hurt a little :down: I've been doing this sice i was like .... around 7 yrs old......
    You can get a sort of clear nail varnish which tastes vile - it broke my little brother's thumb sucking habit years ago.

I'm like Man Utd and Barca (I own a Barca shirt) as much as I like Juve, though I'm not a fan of any of the three (I do my pennance by having to watch Lee Carsley and Kevin Kilbane play for my beloved national team). I'm actually a fan of my local team, UCD, who's greatest acheivements are holding Everton to 1-0 aggregate over two legs in the UEFA cup in the mid eighties (though to be fair, Everton were one of the top teams in England at the time) and who have only been in the Intertoto Cup once since.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

You can get a sort of clear nail varnish which tastes vile - it broke my little brother's thumb sucking habit years ago.
    :groan: my parents tried that on me when i was young....

i would go to school and was my hands under the tap 1st thing in the morning to get rid of the vile stuff..... then ... nibble nibble...nibble during the class.... :p

so..... doesn't work for me :down:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    i would go to school and was my hands under the tap 1st thing in the morning to get rid of the vile stuff..... then ... nibble nibble...nibble during the class.... :p

so..... doesn't work for me :down:
    It would work if you want it to enough. Think of all the people who give up smoking - and you nails aren't even addictive. :D

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    who says nails arn't addictive??! :D

o and the stupid thing is that if you shut my mouth.... my fingers will end up peeling each other :wallbang:

i swear i do this subconciouly! it's just.... automatic!

but thank you for your intention :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    i'll confess about something i confessed millions of times

i was a juve supporter then i shifted to Arsenal:devil:

I was a an azurri supportter then i shifted to the dukes:D

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    :LOL: hoorah to fake jerseys...!! i've got 2 ;) sorry, but the real ones cost too much for a kid like me :p

hmm...let me see, do i need to confess to anything......*thinking*

a'ah........when i get bored....i lay down, create a make-believe world where i am this beautiful, miss-universe-kinda lady ;) and dream of being married to zambrotta.....
    *gosh i'm pathetic :wallbang: i must get a life :down:*

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    i was a juve supporter then i shifted to Arsenal:devil:

I was a an azurri supportter then i shifted to the dukes:D

i believe the word glory hunter is in order.... :devil:

but, then again....what's so glorious about arsenal anyway.... *whistling away* :devil:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

i believe the word glory hunter is in order.... :devil:

but, then again....what's so glorious about arsenal anyway.... *whistling away* :devil:
    yes i am a glory hunter kaizer as i have confessed before:devil:
    and if Arsenal wasnt glorious then i wouldnt leave the glorious juve;)

and i've noticed you said that Arsenal wasnt glorious but didnt dare speak of the dukes cuz as i remember if i'm not mistaken FRANCE BEAT ITALY TWICE IN A ROW EURO 2000 WC 98;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)