i cant waittt!!! (1 Viewer)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I also want to see some new cool matches! But we have to wait a bit! However the Hungarian league will start on the 27th of July, but it is just for the ones who don't care about the quality of football.:down:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++

Oded is it broadcasted live, do you know on what channels i can follow it live and when ??
two days ago Eurosport showed Wolfsburg - Marek. but I don't think they'r broadcasting the Intertoto cup regualry

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, it is, but soon we'll be in New York playing against Barcelona and Man Utd! :excited: That should be good :thumb:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Liverpool and Real Madrid are coming to play in Hong Kong. And I'll be out of town in that period. Not that I'm a big fan of these two teams but at least it's FOOTBALL. And I'm gonna miss both matches.

Story of my life.

BTW, I'll be staying in Sydney for 3 weeks or so. Any chance I can watch some decent football on tele?? The place I'm staying have no pay-TV (optus ??)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
today i had a fight with 2 boys from my english lesson about the cl....

the first one was supporting real...:yuck:
and the other aek (ok,the second one was lost in space anyway!)

they were saying how juve will never take the cl next year and how the goal zidane gave us was of greater value than the result !!!! :fero::fero: (excuses......:devil: )

omg,
i felt alive again that i was upporting my team!!!
that i was fighting for juve once again!!!!!! :devil::devil:

i am sooooooo impatient the next season to start..................

you can't even imagine...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Hydde

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    All of us!!!!

km just haooy because in the end of this month we will be already kicking asses in USA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)