I am sad... (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
As most of you know, I'm pretty sad and dissapointed after Bosnia's draw last night, the draw that saw us out of the EC. The failure hurts even more after being so close...

As a symbol of my sadness I wil not use any happy smileys for the next two weeks, exactly until October 27th, when I will lift the ban and change my depressing From and signature...

Until then, take care...

:down: :sad: :frown: :sob: :sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    P.S. Yes, I'm a melodramatic bastard, aint I? <insert smiley of choice>

NeLLy

Dec 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    As most of you know, I'm pretty sad and dissapointed after Bosnia's draw last night, the draw that saw us out of the EC. The failure hurts even more after being so close...

As a symbol of my sadness I wil not use any happy smileys for the next two weeks, exactly until October 27th, when I will lift the ban and change my depressing From and signature...

Until then, take care...

:down: :sad: :frown: :sob: :sigh:

hey man chill out!

u should always be proud of ur country and im sure that one day they will qualify

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    All though I'm happy Denmark went through, I feel for you. I'm sorry you feel like this, but didn't we all agree that these "I'm so depressed, cheer me up" threads shouldn't exist at all. They're crap and useless... and you don't really have to tell us this, we already know just by looking at your sig.
    :)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    fine..be a sour puss :dontcare: get a eating disorder and at the end of the day life on your bed dying weighing 40 pounds...

life isnt just about football remmember?..there's babes, cars, sunglasses, babes, babes, girls, places to hangout, studys, babes, girls babes, babes, chicks, babes, cars too you know

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by discobamba ] ++

life isnt just about football remmember?..there's babes, cars, sunglasses, babes, babes, girls, places to hangout, studys, babes, girls babes, babes, chicks, babes, cars too you know
    Hey don't forget the babes ;) :D

He'll forget about it soon. When Juve lost the CL final, I was impossible to be around for a week or so... if someone said the wrong thing they got a foot up the ass. But I remembered it's just a game and life went on :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    We'll see, maybe I'll feel better tommorrow ;)

(Yes, thats a happy smiley. I lied. Sue me! :D :p )

It's not worth it to be all sad a nd depressed, we'll get a ne chance. I cant change anything now, so why beat myslef up because of it? :)

Ahem, :lazy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)