I am Back!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well first of all I would like to apologize for dropping off the face of the planet for so long. I just felt a bit jaded, and got busy on my new blog. But one has to come back to his roots! My best days on the Internet were on this forum, and I really miss them...

However (this however is for you martin:p) I don't think I will spending my time as much (Internet=Juventuz.com for so long), between work, blogging, xbox, digging, mixxing...etc one could only find so much time :(

But I am def back and would love to get to know the new members that!:rulz:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Thanks guys...Chester? I remember seeing you before, but just couldn't figure out you were reincarnated from who??:p

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Welcome back, Rami! :party: :pint:

I must say, I've been following a little of your blog-land escapades in the meantime. (How could I not notice the digg account with the bianconeri nod ;)).

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Welcome back, Rami! :party: :pint:

I must say, I've been following a little of your blog-land escapades in the meantime. (How could I not notice the digg account with the bianconeri nod ;)).
    Ahh a fellow digger :D Well not really successful on digg, about 8 popular stories out of 99 :(

Whats your account??

Any suggestions for my blog?

OP
    Rami

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    :cough: I am...just Dule or reporter.I see you don`t even remember me.Anyway I hope you stay here this time. :beer:
    Actually Dule rings a bell also, but I thought you were reincarnated also :p

Seems like you cranked up your posting, I assumed I would know someone with 4000 posts...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Actually Dule rings a bell also, but I thought you were reincarnated also :p

Seems like you cranked up your posting, I assumed I would know someone with 4000 posts...
    Yeah well I when you left I had like 1500 posts.We`ll have great time watching Juve live just don`t ban us when we always attack Ranieri and Secco. :ultra:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)