how ... (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Once the ball IS in your court make sure to keep it pumped up. The last thing you want is for it to go flat when your ready to play with it.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Once the ball IS in your court make sure to keep it pumped up. The last thing you want is for it to go flat when your ready to play with it.
Spot on man! Bes, you hear that? That's the best advice you could get. In fact, it's even better than mine!

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #54
    This morning, I was the first one up. The house was dark and quiet, so I decided to spice up my morning! I pulled out my Spice cd, turned on the stereo, boosted the volume all the way up, put the cd in, pressed play, and started singing and dancing to Wannabe! It was really loud, and I knew I would probably get in trouble, but I didn't care! I was having fun! It wasn't long before everybody woke up and asked What the Hell I was doing. I was like, "Starting the day with a little spice!" I turned it off when the song was over, and they let me off the hook. Later, (In fact, it was just now) my dad went to work, my mom went to the gym, and my brother was still asleep, so I turned it on again and skipped to Who Do You Think You Are! So I was singing and dancing and having a blast, when this time Chewie came and joined me! I'm serious, Chewie started dancing with me! After a while he was even "singing" with me too! So Chewie and I sang, danced, and laughed until Eric got up and started yelling at us for waking him up. And I was like "Tough! It's time to get up! Come on!" He went back to his room but I think I heard him singing and dancing too! Whoo! It was so much fun! Wow I'm hyper! Woohoo! Well, just thought I'd let you know I'm in a spicey mood today! And now I'm gonna put in Spiceworld. Colors of the world, spice up your life! Every boy, every girl, spice up your life! People of the world, spice up your life! Aaah, slam it to the left if you're having a good time! Shake it to the right to show that you feel fine! Chicas to the front, go round!

my day's been spicey so far too! i woke up to my cd player playing saturday night divas...i accidently left it on all night...at least it was on it's adaptor and not batteries...lol...and the cd was set to repeat over and over again...hehe

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I've actually liked the spice girls. They are fun, and some are good looking. When did their first album come out? 1996?

"tell me what you want... what you really REALLY want?"

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Ahh the Spice Girls. I used to love them in middle school. I was able to call Sexy (Ginger) Spice before any of my other friends. She was mine, all mine. :stuckup: :D

River

Jun 15, 2004
    I met Mel C in Subway in Liverpool a few months ago. She told me she was preparing new material. Then she bought me my food :D

She was nice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)