how would the tinkerman fare in juventus? (1 Viewer)

taquin

Apr 7, 2004
so we are hearing about the del neri's and the deschamps' and the prandelli's.. i know it's far fetched but seein that ranieri is more likely than not leaving chelski (geez thanks a lot abramo*****...), u think he might end up a bianconeri coach? if he does u think he will make a good coach at juve?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Agreed. Relegating Atletico still sticks out like a sore thumb on his CV. Hope he does well though, a very amiable chap

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Not forgetting his comments about wanting to coach Roma a few months ago.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Nah, I don't think Ranieri would do well with Juve. He's a good coach and a great man but I'd prefer Prandelli or Deschamps.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it seems we all don't wanna see him in Delle alpi, But lets not forget that he did well with Chelsea , 2nd place in premier , and semi-final CL,,, really good!

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by taquin ] ++
so we are hearing about the del neri's and the deschamps' and the prandelli's.. i know it's far fetched but seein that ranieri is more likely than not leaving chelski (geez thanks a lot abramo*****...), u think he might end up a bianconeri coach? if he does u think he will make a good coach at juve?
I wanna see Deschamps Our coach next season

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I really like ranieri, both as a coach and especially as a person...

Though at this time i would think him the wrong choice as we need balance right now... ranieri doesnt offer that... plus hes a romanista

though i dont really want prandelli either

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Like it or not, is almost done the arrangment to bring Prandelli to juve....
Sadly yes... he has his goodpoints but i see prandelli jus being another ancelotti for juve - organised failure

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by taquin ] ++
Ranieri is a good coach, but he will not be coming to Juventus. Shortlisted candidates are Deschamps and Prandelli, and the latter will most likely end up at Delle Alphi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)