How will Fresi fit into our team? (1 Viewer)

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
I heard he's a versatile player and he's won the UEFA Cup before with Inter in 1998 according to UEFA.com so there's no doubt about his quality.

However, where will Fresi fit?

I hope he starts to play more often, perhaps replace Taachinardi.

Your thoughts?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
IMO in believe he is a very good tactical player!!!

Lippi can play him on the defense (against Udinese)
or in the midfield (first game of the season against atlanta)

he did well in both games and scored against atlanta with a good long range effort!

i don't think he would fit in the place of tachinardi, coz although Tachinardi is not an excellent player he still has better passing than fresi! and he is also one of Juve's older players!

Fresi could be an excellent sub for Juve who can play both in midfield and defense!!!

Jul 12, 2002
Fresi is not a mid-fielder, he is an attacking back. He can not and should not replace Tacch. Tacch provides a service in the mid-filed of solidification and he is the rock upon which our passing game is built. Fresi may have good scoring ability for a defender, but that does not make him an adequate replacement for Tacch.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
the rock? tach the rock? :howler:

such a rock that can't even pass the ball properly, he gives the ball away, or else lands his teammates in trouble with poor passes they only just get to.

And since when do we play passing football? you should watch valencia play, or barca last year at anfield. THAT is passing football!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't hate either of them, I just saw how crap tach was against newcastle and it stuck in my mind

and zambo, well he's OK, but IMO can't cross or shoot so isn't much use to us

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
so TOM
u would want zambo to be off loaded to inter>????

i think that would be one of the worst moves moggi can do!!! stregnthen inter on the left side with a creative and very determined player who does very well defensively and offensively!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I don't particularly want him to leave.. but if we get enough cash..why not? we can use it to buy some young creative player!

would you rather have one of those, or zambrotta?

Leila..thanx, I rest my case! :D

Leila

Jul 12, 2002
Young creative players r always better & they will get even more creative-they have time...

But Tach & Zambro r so... lifeless!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
back to Fresi.....

i see him no more than a sub.

In Defense, Pessotto, Montero, Iuliano, Tudor, and Thuram are all better than him....

What i like about Fresi is that he is a versitile player like Pessotto. He can play in lost of places....

BTW...
by Rickenbacker2:

he is the rock upon which our passing game is built
Like Tom said...what passing game?!

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
ok i also said fresi is a good SUB!!!!

but i want to discuss the Zambo case!!! Tachi i don't like alot his game has got alot of mistakes in it!!! he just isn't consistant enough for a Midfielder! but Zambo!!! i like the player alot he was one of the few players who played all of italy games!!! he was consistant and he did a good job at the world cup!!! i also think his last season wasn't a bad one considering he is still 24 years old!!! i definitly would mind off loading him!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
his last season..i think he had more shots than any player bar DP/Trez..and scores two :rolleyes:

I can't remember even one good cross he did for a goal last year.

True, he was italy's most consistent player, but STILL HIS SHOOTING WAS POOR, and since Italy played poorly, being their best player isn't really saying much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)