How well do you know Juve (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
We have have had some good threads regarding movie quotes and guess that song so i thought of varying the theme a bit

We can all ask series of questions regarding Juventus, the manner of the question does not matter , it could be a straight forward question or it could be cryptic

No cheating now guys:D and what do you win, well you get a wedgie:howler:

1) who am i

I was a world record transfer for less than a week when i moved from my club to juve

name the year , the club i moved from and my name
bonus name the player who beat my transfer record
2) who am i

I moved just before a major tournament from one of Juve's rivals, for a then world record fee ]

whats my name, the club i moved from and what year

3) I made my serie a debut at the age of 17 against Milan, 2 years later i played for my country coming on as a sub, in a qualifier and then moved to Juve years later in a world record transfer for my position
my name, the club i moved from and the country i made my international debut against

Good luck, actually they are very easy qs but lets see who has black and white in their blood and those who just have a zebra crossing on their face:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
denco

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Give Nekton a wedgie as he was right with one of the questions

and DJ juve go back to the djuve school as you are wrong

Aug 21, 2002
    Edgar Davids?? You must be joking, right? As i remembered, milan dumped him and lippi bought him for just $5million? Surely that couldn't be a world record transfer, right?

OP
    denco

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Big Izz which is it and if u answer the remaining you get a wedgie

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    A few simple ones!!

1. Who was Enrico Cafari
    2. In 1939 we signed our first foreign players, 3 of them.... who/ nationality?
    3.Which 2 juve legends arrived in 1957
    4. ****
    5. Where did we first play?
    6. Who were the first 3 juve players to play for the azzurri?
    7. What milestone in juves history occurred on july 24 1923?
    8. Which scudetto winning season did we score 51 out of a possible 60 points?
    9. Which legend retired from playing in 1961, but is still part of juve today?
    10. What is the curva sud in stadio delle alpi known as?

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by respaul ] ++
    4. A juve player held the seria a scoring record for 26 years..... who?
    Err... Felice Borel held the scoring record (32 goals) for 16 years, from 33-34 until 49-50 when Swede Gunnar Nordahl scored 35 goals wich remain the record until today.

From what I can make out there is no Juve player that have held the record longer than those 16 years :undecide:

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    nekton,
    Sorry about that, jus copied straight out of the ' who are juve' section of my 1985 euro cup final program...... assumed it right!!

so scrap that question!!

1. Who was Enrico Cafari ---DENCO
    2. In 1939 we signed our first foreign players, 3 of them.... who/ nationality?
    3.Which 2 juve legends arrived in 1957
    4. ****
    5. Where did we first play?
    6. Who were the first 3 juve players to play for the azzurri?
    7. What milestone in juves history occurred on july 24 1923?-NEKTON
    8. Which scudetto winning season did we score 51 out of a possible 60 points?
    9. Which legend retired from playing in 1961, but is still part of juve today?
    10. What is the curva sud in stadio delle alpi known as?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)