capello want traplsi and bonera to the back line
and vieri ibrahimovic for forward
janko and fiore to midfielders
but fioe i dont think so
its a very good and very good squad but we can have better

Buy on AliExpress.com

Romano

May 22, 2004
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAahHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAWHWAHHAHAHA

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And its good to see that there are still some Di-fenders long after lady Diana has passed away.

Keep the English Rose alive, boys.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. It's wrong, I know. But you have to understand, the door was left WIDE open, how could I not go in and take a look around??

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
And its good to see that there are still some Di-fenders long after lady Diana has passed away.

Keep the English Rose alive, boys.

Sorry. I couldn't resist. It's wrong, I know. But you have to understand, the door was left WIDE open, how could I not go in and take a look around??
:LOL: It was too tempting.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
i still think that gilardino (hoping but expect him at roma), mexes/ferrari, bonera (cover for thuram, and prepare for life after thuram), and 1 more midfielder is what we need...emerson?

ATTACK
but then if trezeguet leaves, landing vieri could be a good choice afterall...he maybe old, but he produces the goods... he still has ard 1-2 seasons left in him...we need a proven striker afterall... gilardino (if we get him) or cavenghi could be a good understudy under him

MIDFIELD
well i guess the missing piece left on the puzzle is emerson... we already have kapo/camoranesi (imo he's good but i think capello can do smthin abt his inconsistency) on the flanks...
lets just keep nedved, i believe he'll have another of those 02/03 seasons :)

DEFENCE
please bring in mexes... legro, i think we shld give him another chance... hope capello can make wonders out of him

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
OK, why dont all of you try speaking arabic, and be laughed at? Seriously tho, try not to make fun of people's grammar, or spelling, or bad english. Not very cool. But this was pretty harmless, so I'll let you off the hook Sergej ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sorry, CV_32.

All things being equal, your grasp of English as your alternate language is far better than my grasp of italian as a second language.

It's all in good fun, and take it only as that.:)

"Koal" Keepers :rofl:

Sorry :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)