How sexy is your name? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
Fli, i truely think that she DID do experiments on you :undecide:

:D

Josh - you're a good friend, you'll believe me no matter what , right ? .................... c'mon say yes

Esteban, only some of us (like myself) like to check if you guess REALLY ARE listening ..... so i might throw a couple of questions in and a lot of times my bf can't answer them so he just guesses .... sometimes he gets it right from like the 3'd or 4'th try ....... but i forgive him anyway ......

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
so i might throw a couple of questions in and a lot of times my bf can't answer them so he just guesses .... sometimes he gets it right from like the 3'd or 4'th try ....... but i forgive him anyway ......
Maybe you should talk to Fiona :D

lol j/k, but yeah she does that sometimes

One thing I can never remember is her work shifts, it drives me nuts. We'll be talking on the phone, and she'll tell me: Okay, I'm working on Monday from 5-9, Wednesday from 1-4, Friday from 2-7 and Saturday from 7-11.

I can never bloody remember those times and it lands me in shit every time :irritate:

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
ask her to type a memo every week lol !
"beeetch i want that memo on my desk the day you find out your new schedule "
j/k j/k i have nothing against Fiona ..... it's just that i watched a movie ...

but i won't even go there b/c my schedule doens't change at all and it's only 2 days a week and the asshole still can't get it straight .... *sigh*
males

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++

I know it... and you will be amazed to know how many times that works :devil::angel::D
    just when you are listening(actually pretending you are listening) take care you won't fall asleep....

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    just when you are listening(actually pretending you are listening) take care you won't fall asleep....

Yes, in fact what I do to prevent that is to think in something while a pretende to listen... like "How many of this crap I have to hear before I can get some action..." :D

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    aha!!

now i see... ;)

well...actually,this what you call "crap" i think that's why best friends exist!!

i don't feel very confortable talking about girlish probelms,school problems etc to my boyfriend...

Aug 1, 2003
    - S -

You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don’t fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.

:howler: Most likely opposite of everything that's said here

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    - L - You are very romantic, idealistic, and somehow you believe that to love means to suffer. You wind up serving your mate or attracting people who have unusual troubles. You see yourself as your lover’s savior. You are sincere, passionate, lustful, and dreamy. You can’t help falling in love. You really enjoy stimulating yourself , though you are fairly new to it. You fantasize and get turned on by movies and magazines. You do not tell others of this secret life, nor of your sexual fantasies.

well ok...
    i think this is not very true for me either...
    i mean....i am not addicted to sex

:rofl:

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Esteban ] ++

Well... thats a turn off :groan::D:D
    to be addicted to smg is a very bad thing...

well...i am only addicted to sweets and chocolate!!
    (and gigi... :D )

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)