How much is your soul worth? (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Mikhail's soul is worth £20306. For your peace of mind, 47% of people have a purer soul than him.

When Mikhail tried to be a bad little boy, Mikhail's soul became worth £1729. For Mikhail's peace of mind, 98% of people have a purer soul than him.

Mikhail will now stop using the third person before he gets a headache.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
Mikhail's soul is worth £20306. For your peace of mind, 47% of people have a purer soul than him.

When Mikhail tried to be a bad little boy, Mikhail's soul became worth £1729. For Mikhail's peace of mind, 98% of people have a purer soul than him.

Mikhail will now stop using the third person before he gets a headache.
that's a good idea :D

Sep 28, 2002
SHITE.
when i was 95% honest may soul was worth 17 grands and i don't remember the percent of people having purer sou then mine. and then i go played ****ed sissy "do you indulge in autoerotic practises? - no, have you ever stolen anything of value? - no, do you drink more than the recommended weekly intake of alcohol - no" and my bloody wonderful piece of soul is only 23000? that's a piece of crap. i know i'm worth more. :groan:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
SHITE.
when i was 95% honest may soul was worth 17 grands and i don't remember the percent of people having purer sou then mine. and then i go played ****ed sissy "do you indulge in autoerotic practises? - no, have you ever stolen anything of value? - no, do you drink more than the recommended weekly intake of alcohol - no" and my bloody wonderful piece of soul is only 23000? that's a piece of crap. i know i'm worth more. :groan:
and i wasted my 100th post on this shit. i wondered some time ago whether i'll be pissed of in my 1000th post. well hell yeah i am, i'm a cheap motherfoker with no decent soul :(

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Your soul is worth £37553. For your peace of mind, 20% of people have a purer soul than you.
Well. I tried a second time, lieing my head off, saying I do drugs , I steal things, I like wars and:blah::blah::blah:

Guess how much my soul is worth?

Here:Your soul is worth £36862. For your peace of mind, 21% of people have a purer soul than you

So why bother being the nice person as I am now....it's not worth the trouble. :wallbang:

I'm going out to slaughter some innocent people now.....:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)