How many scudetti you feel we really have? (5 Viewers)

How many scudetti you feel we really have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
If some Juve fans think we cheated and didn't win these scudetti fairly then they voted for 27 or 28.
honeslty mark,did we???i just think that our gay management+lawyer were so gay to support juve...thats why WE were relegated instead of Milan for example..:smoke: oh,w8 till the new trial...who knows then?maybe....

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #48
    honeslty mark,did we???i just think that our gay management+lawyer were so gay to support juve...thats why WE were relegated instead of Milan for example..:smoke: oh,w8 till the new trial...who knows then?maybe....
    you're asking me this?

I don't believe we cheated. By cheating I mean buying refs, linesmen, players, designators...Did we deserve those scudetti? Fuck yeah!

Moggi had a big head. He thought he was the best. Was he close to the cheating line? Maybe. I don't like when he talks to the ref designator like he's a friend but they all did that. Facchetti of inter ask for a ref for the CL, not a friendly and they didn't get punished for that. Moggi did ask for refs to certain games but those where friendlies and the teams had the right to do so.

The "Cupola" system got brought down at the GEA trial so if things goes well we could have some fun later. Still, it won't bring back the pain we suffered during Serie B.

The 3 day trial that brought us down was a joke. You treat everybody equally or your a joke. That trial was a joke. Let's see if this one will.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    I thought so. But why give the 2006 Scudetto to Inter and then not assign the 2005 Scudetto, that makes no sense!
    Because they "had" to adjust the standings so we could have 4 teams go in the CL and us in B.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    you're asking me this?

I don't believe we cheated. By cheating I mean buying refs, linesmen, players, designators...Did we deserve those scudetti? Fuck yeah!

Moggi had a big head. He thought he was the best. Was he close to the cheating line? Maybe. I don't like when he talks to the ref designator like he's a friend but they all did that. Facchetti of inter ask for a ref for the CL, not a friendly and they didn't get punished for that. Moggi did ask for refs to certain games but those where friendlies and the teams had the right to do so.

The "Cupola" system got brought down at the GEA trial so if things goes well we could have some fun later. Still, it won't bring back the pain we suffered during Serie B.

The 3 day trial that brought us down was a joke. You treat everybody equally or your a joke. That trial was a joke. Let's see if this one will.
    Mark....:cry:
    nothing compares to the pain of injustice.
    anyway thats exaclty my thoughs although i cant express myself in English or Greek or any other language about Calciopoli

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    On this matter there is one rumour that I picked up some time ago that our club is planning to insert a third star on our jersey once we win our next Scudetto. Now, that would be rebellious but also the right thing to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)