How many points do we have??? Where are we? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Also, the period when juve sucked in serie A after DP's injury. the 98/99 season i believe when we had the red numbers. We didn't have DP and we often played with only Inzaghi in attack. Esnaider was always injured and Fonseca sucked!!!

We crashed out of the CL with that terrible 3-2 loss against ManU at the Delle Alpi !!! :fero: (to think we were ahead by 2 inzaghi goals in the first 20 minutes!!)
:skull:

That Manchester game was SUPER:strong:......... DISGRACEFULL :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    YOu know I usually defend you Lily, but this thread is really :rolleyes:
    for me it's not.
    and if you don't like the thread don't be coming. ;)

Aug 1, 2003
    well one defeat does not mean much. Juve has a gift no italian team does- CONSISTENCY. we might lose now and all but we're very consistent with our victories, so that'll win us the Serie A :D

does anyone remember the hamburg-Juve match where we lost and out of the CL... that one hurt..

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Also, the period when juve sucked in serie A after DP's injury. the 98/99 season i believe when we had the red numbers. We didn't have DP and we often played with only Inzaghi in attack. Esnaider was always injured and Fonseca sucked!!!

We crashed out of the CL with that terrible 3-2 loss against ManU at the Delle Alpi !!! :fero: (to think we were ahead by 2 inzaghi goals in the first 20 minutes!!)
    I'll never forget that game, because it was in the earlier days of my Juve support. Our defence was left begging. The Keane goal was just a class header that was hard to deal with.

Yorke and Cole's goals were a result of sloppy, slow defending :yuck:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    are we??

it just smg is going wrong with juve this year.
    maybe it's just me,
    but i don't see the old juve now....

maybe in champion's leage,
    we'll do better....

but it would be a pity not to be the champions of italy this year...
    I feel the same way.....I don't think this will be a good year.......:frown::frown:

Henry

Sep 30, 2003

That was horrible...:(:(:(:(:( I had just started supporting Juve, after we drew 1-1 at old trafford, I was so happy!! and the that horrible game at Delle Alpi...:frown::frown::fero::fero:

Aug 1, 2003
    There's a reason behind everything. Had Juventus not lost to MU and had I not bought the MU treble tape I would have never knew and supported Juventus :D

cmon Hwieniawski and Lili... Have faith in your team. Faith does the work ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

That was horrible...:(:(:(:(:( I had just started supporting Juve, after we drew 1-1 at old trafford, I was so happy!! and the that horrible game at Delle Alpi...:frown::frown::fero::fero:
    You were happy after the 1-1 at Old Trafford!?

Don't you remember that we went ahead through Conte and conceded a late equaliser? :undecide:

Sep 28, 2002

2-0 up after 11 minutes. since evryone shows how well they remember things ;)

and lili, your the best. this is the greatest thread. ever.

Aug 27, 2003

i remember that much i was soo happy and i really wanted inzaghi to score a hat- trick and all the sudden those 3 goals came from no where and i was really devasted!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

2-0 up after 11 minutes. since evryone shows how well they remember things ;)

and lili, your the best. this is the greatest thread. ever.
    But we were still 2-0 up in the 20th minute. It'd also be correct to say that we were 2-0 up in the 24th minute too (until Keane scored :fero: )

:D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

You were happy after the 1-1 at Old Trafford!?

Don't you remember that we went ahead through Conte and conceded a late equaliser? :undecide:
    I didn't see the whole game-just a little bit, and then the result

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)