How many of you have got the new jersey? (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

no, they're plastic stickers. maybe i should iron them somehow. but i'm affraid they'll melt down.

eh, **** lotto
put a thin piece of cloth between the sticker and yr iron, shouldn't cause any melting that way ;)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Relally the numbers are coming off??

oh very sucky then.

i loved the last seaosn jeseyrs
that's why i bought it. i loveD it

you can find all story of my jersey in "some news about the nike jersey" thread :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Hey Fliakis, someone went to Florida recently and I told them to send me the Italian National Team Jersey.

Is it available there? How much also? The new one I am talking about, the Puma.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only good point about this nike jersey is, that because is very commercial, will be soon in my country.

I have the lotto of the 2001-2002 season,,,and was veyr hard to find here

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Hey Fliakis, someone went to Florida recently and I told them to send me the Italian National Team Jersey.

Is it available there? How much also? The new one I am talking about, the Puma.
:undecide:
dunno, i saw italian replicas. sorta like kappa ones, bet no kappa logo and stuff. it's shirt and shorts. about $50.
man, united states is wrong place to look for footie jerseys. go to europe. where you're from?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Well I got my Official Lazio jersey in a football store in Canada so I assumed that the States will most likely have one because Canada and the States are more or less on the same level when it comes to the popularity of football (soccer), am I right?

How I wish I get that jersey.

Sep 28, 2002
they have actually lazio jerseys here. i saw yellow one. they had argentina, mexico, colombia, brazil, paraguay etc. they also had juve white ones, FAKE THO.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Wat!!!!

Tooo ex.....way too ex.... here i can get a real... any jersey for about €50-60 max and a really really gd fake for abt €8-10

Thank goodness for the abundance of really gd fakes here :D

OP

fatherlee

Oct 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    Lucky u :)

Which 1 did u get? Hm, away, something else? It it the real 1 or a copy?

I havent got the new jersey yet, will hv to see our team 'model' them on the pitch b 4 i can decide which 1 i want :D

Also i havent even seen a ghost of the new jersey here yet :groan: so i'll hv to wait...
    Home, it's authentic.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)