How many messageboard users does it take to change a lightbulb? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Oh $#!^, what have i done? :wallbang::D

Hehe, it's prolly cos of this kind of treatment that he's become disenchanted with this forum.

I dunno whether to laugh or cry

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    No actually, my computer was fecked for the last few days, got it back on Wendesday. I

This guy sent me a PM saying he thought I could contribute to his forum and that I could be moderator of the Juventus part when I get 100 posts. The forum has around 1000 members. I dont think I'll take him up on the offer tho, the Italian league forum is incredibly slow, not one single post in 2 days.

ANd I'm content here, I dont want to step out of my comfort zone ;)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Hardy har har :rolleyes:

unknown wrote on 25.03.2004 16:55:
    Hello,
    I have read a couple of yours posts, and I think you would be a great addition to our site WFB;
    http://www.worldfootballboard.com/forums
    I was also wondering if you would be intrested in moderating the Juve forum over there, we currently have a policy that a members must have 100 posts before they are added as moderators, but I don't think that will be a problem for you;)

Awaiting your reply.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Pretty accurate description of forumers in the light bulb post.

Z maybe you could make that Juve section a bit livelier.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    I dont think so, it's a general football forum, it has an Italy, Germanny, England, Spain, and a France section so not many people are interested in Serie A, and even less in Juve. It's different froum around here where we have something in commom, Juventus.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

unknown wrote on 25.03.2004 16:55:
    Hello,
    I have read a couple of yours posts, and I think you would be a great addition to our site WFB;
    http://www.worldfootballboard.com/forums
    I was also wondering if you would be intrested in moderating the Juve forum over there, we currently have a policy that a members must have 100 posts before they are added as moderators, but I don't think that will be a problem for you;)

Awaiting your reply.
    Oh that's so cute. Now tell me, how long did it take you to come up with that? Seriously

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    Oh fok off, it's true, some people (smarter than you lot I might add) actually appriciate me :stuckup:

;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Hardy har har :rolleyes:
    No seriously, I agree... :wth: why would reading your posts here give anyone the impression that you'd be 'a great addition' to their forum?

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I dont think so, it's a general football forum, it has an Italy, Germanny, England, Spain, and a France section so not many people are interested in Serie A, and even less in Juve. It's different froum around here where we have something in commom, Juventus.
    That is a diverse community! Well looks like there is no competition to juventuz.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    btw that forum's in a bit of disarray, maybe they do need mods. I guess it's because Juve isn't the main topic, but they really should clean up and categorise their threads.

100 posts to be a mod!? Haha, we get to have a 64x64 avatar, while those lazy bastards get huge avatars for nothing :LOL:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    btw that forum's in a bit of disarray, maybe they do need mods. I guess it's because Juve isn't the main topic, but they really should clean up and categorise their threads.

100 posts to be a mod!? Haha, we get to have a 64x64 avatar, while those lazy bastards get huge avatars for nothing :LOL:
    Sounds like a parallell universe :dazed:

At least it explains why Zlatan got a job then :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    You dont understand. It doesnt mean that you get to be mod as soon as you get 100 posts, it means that you have to have at least 100 posts to be made mod. There are pople there with 5000+ posts that arent mods.

Anyways, fok off, you're really starting to annoy me.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    i knew that, i was just saying they don't seem to have very high demands

it's sad Zlatan, you're no fun anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)