How many goals do you think DP will and should score or assist in Euro 2004 (1 Viewer)

dee dee

Apr 18, 2004
Have asked these two questions

(1) How many goals do you think DP as a world class player or the MOST influential player in Europe (According to some pro DP people) WILL score and assist in Euro 2004?

(1) How many goals do you think DP as a world class player or the MOST influential player in Europe (According to some pro DP people) SHOULD score and assist in Euro 2004 in order to return to being the world class player that many pro DP people say he is?

Please do not dismiss this as it is merely an attempt to set a benchmark prior to Euro 2004 for DP, instead of engagin in "on hindsight" commentary all the time. Thanks for your cooperation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
With all due respect to Del Piero, I don't give a flying flue about praising individual performance by Italian NT members at the upcoming tournament.

Italy winning is a top priority... even if Cassano becomes the MVP.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
depends on a number of factors.

1. will traps play more defensive like in the WC?

2. will del piero be on the field?

me personally, i think he may score once or twice. but you just dont know what to expect from traps' tactics.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
it depends if DP has the chance to be starter. but as world class player he should scor 3-4 and assist 4-5

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Ummm i don't understand why you did this thread?

You want to judge Del Piero by the goals and assists he will make in Euro 2004.

He doesn't need to prove anything, he is one of the most capped and top goalscorers in Juve history, a Juve fan from a kid, a player at Juve for 10 years, our captain and probably he will retire here.

He is in the starting line-up for Juve and Italy at most cases. He has also scored and capped a lot of times for Italy

He is a Juve legend, he doesn't need to prove anything, his achievements have already spoken. :)

On the question you asked though:

Will: 4 goals 2 assists

Should: Doesn't matter it's just a tournament
How many goals has Henry scored in important tournaments for France? How many has he scored in the World Cup in 2004?
Does that deprive him of the fact that he is today one of the most complete players? I think not

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ferrari^M ] ++
How many goals has Henry scored in important tournaments for France? How many has he scored in the World Cup in 2004?
Henry was France's top scorer at World Cup 98, and there's no World Cup in 2004 :D:p

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
Del Piero, even when sparingly used by Trap, will score 2 goals, and will be credited with 4 assists at Euro 2004...

Of course, this is waaay below his capability of scoring 12 goals and 20 assists..... :D

I'm psychic by the way......

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Will score 1 (in the final), will give 1 assist.
Should score 1 (in the final), should give 3 assists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)