How is everyone! (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
dont talk about shoes...oh thanks i want to go buy some now...

Andy why do you have it so no-one can tell when you are on?
Um, because sometimes I would be bothered by people I did not have time to talk to. So I decided to become invisible..:D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    But it's also annoying, because sometimes when you come on it looks like there is no-one interesting on!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    But it's also annoying, because sometimes when you come on it looks like there is no-one interesting on!
    Andy and interesting.. there must be some mistake here :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    Did I say that? Must be the sleep deprevation I am suffering from right now! :D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I'll let you off then, haven't slept myself since friday night.. and there's no smilie to go with how am feeling right now!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Back to work? How can that make you feel better? I have a feeling I'll be happy at college...*yay*...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I feel kinda good, but I'm starting to feel the pressure of school coming :( I have some extra work to do during the small vacation from school :( Havent even started yet, I cant get the thumb outa the ass and start to finish it :(

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Back to work? How can that make you feel better? I have a feeling I'll be happy at college...*yay*...
    You at a 6th forum college? Its not all bad surely, with all those free periods!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I feel kinda good, but I'm starting to feel the pressure of school coming :( I have some extra work to do during the small vacation from school :( Havent even started yet, I cant get the thumb outa the ass and start to finish it :(
    What time do you go back? Over here its wednesday and both my younger sisters are hard at the homework today :D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

You at a 6th forum college? Its not all bad surely, with all those free periods!
    are you kidding? free periods I WISH!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    You don't get free periods?? That was the only thing that made me stick out those two years, having 8 frees a week!

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    Well, I dont get any, this will be the end of my second year (in May). Then, I may still be in for another year depending if I want to, and no free-periods...

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003

Sounds like mine really, but lucky for me shops opened on boxing day, so it was cool, but I still have most of my money left, amazingly really I swear I am the worst person in the world at saving money, it amazes me I have it 1 minute and the next its gone! :eek:

Sid, your right, generally I dont, but I'd like to say that I've made some friends on here, which goes beyond the fact that you were unfortuate to be born as Juve fans! :D

MISS DUBAI, well when I say 'holiday' I just mean Christmas holiday I didnt go anywhere, okay?
    ye i see..:p

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
    I go back to uni next saturday and it makes me feel like oh shit back to the money managment issues etc, my loan comes through soim gonna hit the shops how foolish but you gotta do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)