How is everyone! (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Hello!! How is everyone doing, did you'll have a good christmas? Hope so, and as it was new years day today, hope you get well soon everyone who isnt feeling too good today! So, did I miss much??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Hello!! How is everyone doing, did you'll have a good christmas? Hope so, and as it was new years day today, hope you get well soon everyone who isnt feeling too good today! So, did I miss much??
Personally christmas was awful, since all I got was money and nowhere is open, so it was kinda boring.

January sales and new year have been great so far though got some real bargains :D

I don't think you missed a great deal but welcome back anyway!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
well,here in athens shops open on monday so you could share some of your money with me :D
If I actually had some left then perhaps :D

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Welcome back Nicole..i missed you so! :) how was the holiday?where'd you go to?:cheesy:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Everything was soooo great!! Christmas... New Year...

I WANNA TURN BACK THE TIME!!!! I wanna repeat all that! :down:
It was just amazing, I hope you all had good time!

Again, i wish you all a looot of HEALTH, LOVE, HAPPINESS, and EVERYTHING WHAT YOU WANT COMES TRUE! :heart:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Christmas was good and Newyears eve was great! so much fun ;)
Now I will not drink alcohol until next year :p I was wasted and yesterday I laid in bed all day :(

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Personally christmas was awful, since all I got was money and nowhere is open, so it was kinda boring.

January sales and new year have been great so far though got some real bargains :D

I don't think you missed a great deal but welcome back anyway!!
    Sounds like mine really, but lucky for me shops opened on boxing day, so it was cool, but I still have most of my money left, amazingly really I swear I am the worst person in the world at saving money, it amazes me I have it 1 minute and the next its gone! :eek:

Sid, your right, generally I dont, but I'd like to say that I've made some friends on here, which goes beyond the fact that you were unfortuate to be born as Juve fans! :D

MISS DUBAI, well when I say 'holiday' I just mean Christmas holiday I didnt go anywhere, okay?

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    I'd love to go shopping for new cars...not because I like cars it would just mean that I had ALOT of money, and I'd probably go to the clothes shops, imagine clothes shopping with like £10,000...I'd spend it all in 1 day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)