How footballitalia rated Italy's players (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
lol i was trying to make fun of those members who just registered and they come to a totally off-topic thread and post something like "FORZA JUVE!!!!!!"

:D how have you been doing torkel my man?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
:D how have you been doing torkel my man?
Næh, been doing ok I guess. Quite a lot of school, but I manage. Been playing some guitar too, great fun that.

Most crap thing that happened lately was me and my girlfriend picking up an old car that was given to us by my girlfriends mother, but she had crashed it and it was not in good condition. Also, while we were driving it home the battery went flat while we stopped for gas, and the hood also went flying up at the windshield while I was driving along the highway in about 100 kmh. We also got lost... Later we scrapped it.

What about you, Josh? Anything new? :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
haha. me? same old same old. nothing new's gonna happen for a while now it seems :D

btw what year of school?

damn- what year was the car?
This is my last year of high school here, wich in the U.S. would be first year of college. Going in the army next year before I go on to university. What about you?

The car was from 86 I think, crappy Mazda. Glad I don't have to have anything to do with that piece of crap anymore...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
lol i was trying to make fun of those members who just registered and they come to a totally off-topic thread and post something like "FORZA JUVE!!!!!!"
Damn I love that! I noticed one just last night but didn't point it out because I thought nobody would care. About a year ago, a member called Buffon posted their one and only post in a totally unrelated thread: "FORZA JUVE", never to return again :LOL: that cracks me up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)